#24 | pjm

"Hey guys! W-where's Jungkook?" you say as you open the door to Bangtan's dorm.

"He's been out all night since yesterday, Jaena," Namjoon says as you sit in between him and Yoongi

"Oh.. okay," you quietly mumble as you lay back.

"Hey guys!— Jaena, B-babe.. what are you doing.. here?" Jungkook barges in with a slightly wet shirt.

You went towards him, suspuciously smelling his shirt as he tries to back away. You turn him around and check every part.

You raise an eyebrow at him and sat back on the sofa with the boys.

Jimin glares at him as if he had done something bad.

Jungkook walks away and goes inside his room, slightly slamming the door.

Your thought invade your mind and you follow him to his room.

You knocked on the door and called for him. "Kookie?"

The door opens as you see he has changed from his outfit.

You sat down at the corner of his bed and he lies down beside you with his head above his palms.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung is calling me, be right back" he stands up and goes out.

You close the door and went inside his bathroom, only to see a shirt hung with a dark red lipstick mark. Tears well up in your eyes as they threaten to fall.
You have never used that shade. You don't even wear lipstick that much, just lip gloss.

You check the laundry basket and searched for the shirt he wore last night. You checked it but just a smell was found. You also checked the pants that he wore, and on one of the pockets you found a note.

call me, 0*******281

You quickly stood up and walked out. You stomped towards the door and walked out of their dorm.
You heard some of them ask where you were going but you didn't bother to speak a word.

You hear footsteps behind you, but you didn't want to know who. All you wanted to do was to be away, away from everything, somewhere far far away.

A hand grabs your wrist and slowly turns you around pulling you into a hug.

You quickly knew who the figure was, just by his warmth.

"I'm sorry, Jaena.. I should've told you as soon as I could.." he pats your back as your face was buried in his chest.

"H-how long has it been?", you ask Jimin.

He has been your friend since kindergarten. You met Jungkook through him.

"I don't know too.. I just saw them at the bar last night..", he speaks softly.

He intertwines your hands and drags you to his car. He opens the door and lets you sit at the front seat beside the driver's seat.

He sits on the driver's seat and buckles your seatbelt.

For a few moments, your faces were inches apart. He stared into your eyes as you did the same, for a good 5 seconds.

(On Jimin's side, he really wanted to kiss you, but he respected you.)

He smiled at you and put one hand on the steering wheel.

"Where do you want to go?" he speaks softly, and his voice calming you down.

"Take me away, somewhere far far away," you said, and at that moment, Jimin already knew.

Everytime you had a bad day, you would call Jimin and go to one place with him.

Two hours later, you arrived at your favorite place. The Beach.

You watched the moonlight shine at the sparkling sea.

Jimin pulled you into a hug as you both stared at the sea.

You always did this and the sea would always calm you down. Wait, is it the sea, or Him?

A/N
haaaa, i love cliffhangers, part 2?

if only you knew pt.2 is coming :)