#32 | jhs

"You're done."
"Thanks noona!" Taehyung stands up and walks over to Jungkook.

"Yumi, can you retouch my eyeshadow?" Jin smiles as you nod.
He closes his eyes as you put a few streaks of eyeshadow on him.

All the stylists were out on a day-off today. You were tasked to do their make-up since you were PD-nim's niece, and it was a request from your uncle. You only worked as a stylist when there were vacant slots, like whenever a stylist is sick or out.

Sighing in relief, you walked out the room and sat on a bench around the hallway.

Your phone suddenly vibrated, revealing a message from somebody.

hobi
: i'm nervous about my mixtape.

You quickly stood up from your sitting position and walked over to J-Hope's studio.

You knocked on the door as it opened, revealing an exhausted Hoseok, but still, a faint smile plastered onto his lips.

You wrapped your arms around his waist as he did the same to your shoulders. "You're amazing, everyone will love it!"
"Thanks, jagiya." He mumbled while his lips were pressed on the top of your head.

In just 2 days, his mixtape will be released. You were always beside him whenever he was nervous or needed someone to talk to. Although, nobody knew about your relationship yet.

You were sitting on the corner of the bed. Sighing in annoyance, you throw the pillow beside you, startling Hoseok who is buttoning up his suit.

"Jagiya? What's wrong?" he turns to you.

"My eyeshadow! I just can't do it on my own, my hands are shaking, I don't even know why!" you grumpily say.

"Let me do it," he says and takes the brush from your hand.

"Wait, you can?" You raise an eyebrow.

"You always did my make-up.. I mean our make up. So this time, I should do it for you, trust me." he smiles and you nod.

You slowly closed your eyes as you could feel his breath near your face.

A faint blush crawls up to your cheeks as he gets closer. You feel the brush on your eyelids every now and then.

He stopped for a while. Nope, he stopped, not just for a while.
You slightly opened your eyes and gave him a look saying "can I open my eyes now?"
He nods and smiles widely at his masterpiece.

You look at yourself in the mirror, surprised to see a very nice shading and blending on your eyelids.

"Wow, since when did you know how to put on eyeshadow?" You asked.

"Jimin often asked me to do it for him, so I learned from that." he sits next to you.

When you finished getting ready, he drived you to a familiar building, with a label "Bighit Entertainment."

You both went inside an elevator to the second highest floor. It was a thanksgiving party, as PD-nim told you.

You entered inside the huge hall, meeting six handsome boys and some other familiar faces.

You turned towards your uncle Sihyuk's direction as he smiled and waved at you, busy entertaining some guests.

"Jagi, do you want to drink?" he asks you.

"Oh, nope." you shook your head.
"Some cake instead?" he said which you nodded your head to.

The night went on, while almost all of Bangtan's songs were heard live. They performed No more Dream, all the next songs they released and lastly, their latest song.

The crowd then became quiet, not just quiet, but dead quiet. The lights went off as only one light was turned on, a spotlight lit you, only you.

You then stood up, confused of what was happening. A hand pulled you towards the stage as the spotlight followed you.

You looked around, then behind.
The most important man in your life, kneeled before you.

"My one and only love, Yumi, the star to my night sky, the sun to my daylight, the diamond among all the pebbles, the love of my life. I can't imagine life without you. I can't go on without securing that you are all mine, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you be my sunshine forever? Will you be the woman that I spend the rest of my life with? Will you marry me?" he pulls out a silver ring, with a golden sun in the middle, matched with two stars on the side.

"O-of course..." You say as he smiles but you add a whisper, "But, what about your career? Hoseok I—"

He cut you off, stood up and quickly pecked your lips.

"We're assigned to disband today," he pulls away.

"Oh.. are you sure? Don't do it just for me—"

"I'm always sure about you. We were also planned to disband today way before I even met you. So there's nothing to worry about. Now will you answere my question?" he smiles.

"Yes. Of course, Hobi!" you say as cheers were heard from the crowd.

a/n: omg!! only a few days till hobi's birthday!!