#31 | jjk

[yup 30 is missing since wattpad decided to empty it lol so i deleted it]

stars

A memory flashes itself infront of your eyes, as a tear unintentionally falls.

You sat down on the floor of the gym as you watched Jungkook work out.
He suddenly stood infront of you, then kneeled.
"Can you do me a favor?", he shows off a bunny smile that could melt any girl's heart.
"Sure, anything for my Kookie," you smiled back.
"Be my motivation."
"What—", he pins your shoulders to the ground, as a result, you are now laying flat on the ground.
He hovered above you, and looked around, finding nobody. He smirked and positioned into a push-up. He went down, slowly leaning towards your face as you raised an eyebrow at him, cheeks starting to burn up. You were too occupied and in just a blink of an eye, his lips touched yours. "Okay?", he mumbled.
You gave him a what-the-heck look with a faint smile plastered on your lips, but still gave in as he did more.

Your vision blurs out and..

You scream as you were slung on your boyfriend's shoulder.
"Yah! Let me down!", you yell as you tap his back.

He goes toward the direction to the beach. "Don't you dare— aaah!", before you knew it, you were placed near the shore, feet wet with saltwater.

You pull his wrist down, surprising him, as you sat him down next to you. It was quite late at night, 9:00 PM.
He laughed next to you as a grin was also plastered to your face.

You stayed like that, hugging each other, while all you heard was the waves and the crickets.

"I wish we can stay like this forever," you mumble with a quiet voice. He hums in agreement and turns your head towards him, pecking your forehead.

"Love, look at the stars," he softly spoke. "Even if you ask those stars whom I love, they'll always say your name. Even if the galaxy runs out of stars, I'll always be beside you" he smiles at you and pulls you closer.

You sigh but smile. "Forever and ever?"

"Forever and ever." He says, kissing your forehead for quite a long time.

Another blur in your vision...

"Jungkook, please, I'll do anything just don't break up with me.. jebal.." you sob harder, holding his wrist while you were on your knees.

"I'm sorry, Jiseul.. Our love isn't the same before..", he tries to shake your hand off but fails.

"But what about the stars—"

"Jiseul, every star will be gone.. just like some things.. everything has an ending.." he shakes your hand off, succeeding this time, as your grip weakened and you just kneeled like that, as he walked out and closed the door infront of you.

You tapped on the empty side of your bed, waking you up.
"A dream," you mumbled.
You opened your eyes and stared at the ceiling.

Your phone suddenly rang. You quickly crawled towards your desk, disappointed to see what it was.
"an..email.", you said as you stopped it.
Your lockscreen suddenly hit you, as a single tear made its way out of your puffy eyes, due to crying from the past days. It was a picture of you and Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook... why did you do this to me..." you sat on the floor, leaning on the wall.

You looked out the window, seeing there were not a lot of stars outside, and the clouds were pretty dark. There were only two stars, remaining to shine despite the gloomy atmosphere.

"Ha.. how stupid of me to think stars could talk?", you said as you rest your face on your palm, then running your fingers through your hair.

Part Two #34 | jjk