#22 | jjk

"Hey Minah," your brother Jimin says as he passes by you and goes inside his bedroom.

"Oppa~ I want to eat!" You yell at him, making him stop as he grabbed the doorknob.

"Are you serious? It's 11 in the evening!" he proceeds inside his bedroom, closing but not locking the door.

You run towards his bedroom and slam the door open.

"Please?" you do some aegyo but he just raises and eyebrow at you.

"I'll tell mom that you're not feeding me!" you tease him and he panics in response.

"O-okay okay!" he replies. "I'll just get changed."

He opens the front door of the car and you sit beside the driver's seat. He goes to his side and sat as well.

He drives you to a nearby pizza drive thru.

"Get the large one with 8 slices," you say as he repeats the order infront of the microphone.

He gives you the pizza box and you quickly open it.

The drive home got silent and halfway, your brother reached out for a slice while the other hand on the steering wheel.

"What?! How did you— I haven't even eaten a slice! Not even a bite! Jeez, Minah! Are you pregnant or something?!" he protests as you continue munching.
"Hmm, I don't know? maybe?", you think through what you had done the past weeks.

2 weeks before, you vomitted blood. You've been eating so much lately, you couldn't control your apetite. It's just, you get so easily hungry.

"Wait, oppa.. I.. vomitted blood a few weeks ago.." you slowly say as your eyebrows furrow in wonder.

"Really? Omo, you must be.. but.. who... you.. broke up—" he is cut off by your cough.

"Are you okay? Stop eating so fast so you wouldn't choke, I'll accompany you to the doctor tomorrow, oh and let's drop by the store to buy that pregnancy stick thingy," he says as the car stops at a store.

When you arrive home, you did a pregnancy test and it was... positive.

How though? You don't have a boyfriend at this time.

The next morning, you woke up, because you felt hungry. It was way too early, like.. 6:00 in the morning. You usually wake up at 7:30.

You knock at your brother's door and a sleepy voice responds.

"What do you want?" he says while rubbing his eyes.

"I'm hungry~" you whine as you get inside his room and collapse on his bed.

"So early? Aish. Good for you, the doctor will be in at 7:00, or I wouldn't let you wake me up for just food," he responds as he turns to you.

"Now go take a shower and get dressed, your belly is getting big," he pulls you up and you walk towards the door.

"Heeey I'm not fat though, but seriously, thanks Jimin oppa! You're the best," you smile at him as he ruffles your hair.

25 minutes later, you were already inside his car. You drive towards a breakfast restaurant and order food.

"I'll get... blueberry pancakes, egg & bacon, strawberry milkshake, and ooh, a burger sounds great," your brother's eyes widen at your long request.