#150 | kth ☡

⚠️
EXPLICIT CONTENT
[16+ mild SMUT]

_________________
________________________

I groaned for the fourth time, as the teacher blabbered a couple of words.

I glanced at my seatmate, more like, my ex. I don't know how he got our teacher to place him here, he's too noisy to sit at the back.

"What's up shithead?" I mumbled quietly, as we always spoke this way.

"What's up, my hoe?" He turned to me, the same smirk plastered on his mischievous lips.

"I'm bored." I lazily sighed, resting my legs on the chair infront of me. Thankfully, the guy sitting there was absent.

"Hey, put your legs down," Taehyung slammed his hand on my desk.

"No."

"I said put your freaking legs down, you don't even wear shorts you dumbo," He rolled his eye and kicked my knees.

"You don't tell me what to do— wait, what did you say? I don't wear.. how the hell do you even know?" I turned to him, eyebrows furrowed in curiosity.

"Duh, I watch you all the time," He paused, "and it's not like we don't—"

"Aish, shut up!" I covered his mouth with my hand.

He gently grabbed my hand from his mouth and kissed my knuckles.

"What are you doing?" I asked but didn't even complain. Why wasn't I complaining though?

"Do you miss me?" Taehyung suddenly asked, his voice even deeper as he sounded very serious.

I parted my lips to say something but nothing came out. Do I?

He intertwined our hands and looked at the front. Apparently, the teacher was gone.

He stood up, dragging me along with him as we exited the classroom.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said, attempting to get away from his grasp but failed.

"Escaping class for.. better purposes."

For some reason, my heart accelerated. Maybe because this is cutting class, but... something else made it uneasier.

He dragged me behind the locker and pinned me towards the wall. It's terrifying that I think I know where this is going.

He leaned closer to my ear, as I felt his hot breaths against my skin.

His hand crawled around my waist.
"I miss you."

He crashed his lips onto mine, making me feel the hunger and longing.

It didn't take too long when my lips started moving in sync with his. He smirked through the kiss, his hands slipping inside my shirt, touching my bare skin.

He licked my lower lip, asking for entrance. Lust was consuming us, and it felt so sinful, yet so good.

I parted my lips a little, as he did his tongue technology. It's been a while since he did this, maybe a week?

We're so-called ex with benefits, but it's only as far as stolen make-outs, nothing goes further.

Until now.

He groaned and held the back of my neck, pulling me closer into the desperate kiss.

His lips started moving around my jaw, trailing open-mouthed kisses. His lips landed on my neck, sucking certain parts as it revealed hickeys.

His hands sneakily travelled up to my back, my shirt being pulled up, revealing my lower stomach.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, enjoying the feeling that I had missed, too.

He left a wet hot kiss on a particular area, one that made a soft moan escape from my lips.

He covered my mouth and then pulled his face away from me.

He stared deep into my eyes and licked his lips before crashing his lips into mine.

Everything was sudden without a warning, but I feel like it was a time I had always waited for.

He pulled away and cupped my cheeks, smiling genuinely - his smile now full of love instead of lust. We were both panting heavily, trying to catch our breaths.

"I love you to an extent the universe can't even reach." He sighed, resting his chin on the crook of my neck.

"How can you be so amazing?"

"Even better in bed." He winked.

"Yeah, I agree." I shrugged casually and then laughed.

"So, we really are ex with benefits, huh?" I asked with a small chuckle.

"Maybe? Unless you want a harder round every day." He smirked.

"Okay, honestly," Taehyung paused, "I can't stay like this anymore."

"I can't stand our label. I want us - to be us. I want you all to myself." He held my hand, caressing the back of it with his thumb.

"I love you so much," He sighed, "tell me you love me...?"

"Of course, Taehyung. I never stopped loving you." I smiled.

He smiled back and took off his blazer, placing it around me.

"I'd want them to see my mark, but we're still inside school grounds so.." He chuckled.

He pecked my lips as we smiled at each other. This time, I was the first to intertwine our hands.

"It wouldn't have been so hard if you didn't keep on teasing."

_________________________

author's note

is it even considered as smut? shdkdjksjs  sorry i'm still learning