#91 | jjk

Requested by: ArcherInTheNight
i hope this is good enough! ♡

= time skip

"Doctor Yoonjae Min, you have a heart surgery in an hour, the patient is Kate Ross," your secretary informed you as you struggled to put on your lab gown.

You nodded and thanked him as she exited your office.

You wrote a few things on your thick notebook, before heading out.

You went out as all the nurses in the hallway greeted you on your way.

"Good morning Doctor Min!"

"Good morning," you smiled back.

You and your brother Yoongi were famous cardiologists in the hospital. You grew up in America, but you were full Korean. Your parents migrated there a year before Yoongi was born.
You knew a little bit of Hangul but your main langguage was English.

You continued your way to your brother's office. You knocked on the door but opened it afterwards. You sat on the couch, more like lay on it.

"Oppa," yup, you call him that in America.

"The surgery is in an hour, you'll accompany me, right?", you sat up.

He muttered a simple hum as he continued to study on something.

A nurse rushed inside his office, "Doc, an old man had a heart attack, he's in the emergency room," he said as Yoongi quickly took his lab gown and followed behind the nurse.

"I called you two because I know you are the best in this field," your senior said sternly. You mumbled 'thank you's as you kept listening.

"I'm sending you both to Tokyo, to train some juniors in cardiology," he handed Yoongi a folder, and in it were two tickets.

"Oh, alright. Thank you so much, Doc James."

You've been waiting for this moment, to be sent to another country. But what you are looking forward to the most is being sent to South Korea.

You stayed in Tokyo for a year, teaching some juniors about cardiology, training them to be like you someday. Yoongi didn't really have much patience when it comes to those things so you were the one who always calmed him down.

You received an email from your American boss.

Your next trip is to South Korea. They need cardiologists there. I'll send your tickets tomorrow.

"Finally!!!", you clasped your hands.

Yoongi entered your bedroom with a puzzled face. "Wae, wae, wae?"

"Look!", you pointed at your laptop's screen and Yoongi started to read it.

"Wow, really?"

Two days passed and you were already flying to Seoul today.

You finally set foot on your country, where you really belong. And also, Yoongi's birthplace.