#29 | kth

"Dara, can I take Hyunmi out tomorrow?", your bestfriend, Jinri asks while playing with a little girl of 3 years old.

"Ehh, where?", you ask without taking your eyes off the laptop which you are typing on.

"Uh..to the.. Park!", Jinri stutters.

"Yay! please mommy?", the little girl claps her hands in excitement.

"Mhmm." you hum in agreement, still focused on your work.

You only agreed because you weren't gonna be home tomorrow. You had an interview at some company, which apparently, if you succeed, you'll work abroad.

—the next day—

"Bye mommy!", Hyunmi says as she holds onto your bestfriend's hand.

"Take care of her, Jinri!", you yell from your desk, still busy. After finishing a few articles, you decided to take a shower and get dressed.

You drove to the company you were having an interview with.

Meanwhile...

Jinri holds two tickets on one hand and carrying Hyunmi on the other.

"Where are we going, auntie?", she asks.

"Oh, you'll meet your daddy..", Jinri says as the little girls face is suddenly filled with excitement. Jinri sighs on how eager the child was to see his father.

~~

The crowd of fangirls screaming scared Hyunmi as she clung onto Jinri harder.

It was almost their turn.

"Hyunmi-ah, go to that handsome namja.. arasseo?", Jinri points at the first guy sitting among seven of them.

Hyunmi walks towards the guy as he smiles at the little girl.

"Annyeong!! What a cute little girl! What's your name?", the man puts Hyunmi on his lap.

"Kim Hyunmi imnida!", the girl responds.

"Aww, what a nice name, I'm Taehyung oppa.. where's your mom?"

"She's at home.. I'm with aunt Jinri," Hyunmi points at Jinri as she was just infront of Taehyung already, not noticing that some girls skipped him because he must've ignored them.

"Oh, hey Jinri.. D-Dara's bestfriend?", Taehyung stutters.

"Hey Taehyung.. it's Taehyung-appa, Hyunmi.." she says but turns to Hyunmi at the last sentence.

"Oh? Jinjja?", the kid squeals and clings onto Taehyung.

"W-what.. I don't understand? I thought she.."

"I thought she left me for another guy..", he is cut out by the next member grabbing your hand gently.

"Let's talk after the fanmeet..", he says and then interacts with the next fan, with Hyunmi still behaved on his lap.

The rest of the members had signed the album which was the last one they produced. It was announced that they were disbanding after the last week of their concert of their last album, which is for a whole week.

Jinri was waiting at the backstage, where one of the staff allowed him to go in.

Half an hour later, six boys came in and one carrying a little girl too.

Taehyung signalled Jinri to wait for him.

Taehyung brings the little girl inside, leaving her with six boys.