#43 | myg

"Jagiya, why are you calling it's like 12 midnight—", the sleepy voice is cut out by yours.

"Saengil chukha hamnida! Saengil chukha hamnida! Saranghaneun Min Yoongi! Happy birthday to youu!", you sing loudly through the call.

"Woah-woah, thanks jagiya, but we should go back to sleep," he says with the same husky voice.

"Okay, jagiya! I'll come over later, sleep well!", you smile even though nobody else saw it.

"Bye, jagi.. love you,"

"Love you" **************************

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You stretch out your arms as you sat up from your sleeping position.

You checked your phone and it was still pretty early. You went downstairs and grabbed a chocolate bar. (Yup, first thing in the morning)

Suddenly, your doorbell rang. You weren't expecting anyone this early, hmm. You checked your face and you were a total mess. Eh, maybe just a mailman.

You unhesitatingly opened the door, surprised to see someone you totally weren't expecting.
"Hey, jagi", he was clearly still sleepy. He hugs you for a second and passes by you. You still stood there, shocked. You shook off your thoughts and closed back the door. You went towards the couch and well, he was already asleep. But how can this man sleep so cutely?
No wonder his fans call him Soft Yoongi.

"Why are you here?", you ask.

"You want me to leave? Alright I'll go then," he teases but he doesn't even move from his position.

"Yoongi, I'm just asking"

"They allowed me just for today, and of course the first place I could be is beside you," he explains.

You sat on the floor infront of the couch where he was lying down.

"Jagi~", he whispers from behind you.

"Hmm—", you turn to him and get cut off by surprise. Your faces were inches apart.

He leans in closer, and when your lips were barely touching, he smirked.

He looks at your eyes and then your lips. His eyes wander back to your eyes and then lastly, your lips again.

You roll your eyes expecting he was teasing you again as you turn away and gave your attention back to the television.

"Yah, you could've just said so if you wanted me that bad," the voice from behind you says.

You stood up and rolled your eyes at him. When you were about to walk away, he grabbed your wrists and pulled you towards the couch. Surprisingly, he was already sitting up.

You were sitting very close to him and your arms were around him.

You looked up at him and at his orbs.

His eyes wandered around your face, admiring every feature of you, then stopping at your lips.

He leans in and presses his lips against yours as you intertwined your hands.

He barely pulls away and whispers, "be my birthday gift."

A/N: sorrryyyyh if this story is shtty im seriously running out of ideas, halp
gimme some requests pleaaase, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI!
i had to make it fast so its up until his bday lol