#85 | myg

You were walking around Seoul, alone for a change. It was the first day of Snow falling in December. You always wanted to go out whenever it snowed. You loved the cold atmosphere despite the possibility of catching a cold.

Ever since you learned the 4 seasons, winter has always been your favorite season. Especially the first day of snow, 2 years ago, when you met the love of your life. But for now, he was busy working as a producer. You couldn't be with him, and of course, you were a little disappointed. Winter was like, Yoongi and your season. Just either cuddling or sleeping at home, warming each other up. But this year, he was too busy.

You slipped your hands into the pocket of your yellow hoodie. You didn't think first day of snow in Seoul would be this cold.

Lumps of snow piled around the city. You decided to stop by a coffee shop to get some hot chocolate.

You lined up on the counter for around five minutes until it was your turn.

Stating your order, you moved on to the next counter and waited for your cup.

In a few minutes, you got your order with your name written. 재야

Making your way out of the coffee shop, you drank a little bit of your hot choco, careful not to burn your tongue.

It warmed you up, but you still needed something for your body, not just internal warmth.

An idea came up to your mind.

You skipped towards Yoongi's workplace, taking a few drinks on the way.

You decided not to take a cab since it wasn't too far and you loved seeing snow around the city.

Opening the double glass door, you were about to go to the elevator but the man behind the counter asked you, "Excuse me, ma'am! What's your appointment, ma'am?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm Min Yoongi's girlfriend," you introduced yourself. It seems like he's new here. The other receptionist knew you and always let you in.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I don't see your name here. Should I call Mr. Min Yoongi, instead?", he said after going through a book with names written.

"Aw, I was gonna surprise him. You don't have to call him," you sat on the area with a few couches.

"Hey, is that Jaeya?", you heard someone behind you.

"Oh, it is," another one replied.

Two men went up to you and greeted you.

"Hey Jaeya!"

"Oh, Hi Namjoon, Hi Hoseok!", you greeted his coworkers.

"Are you looking for Yoongi hyung?", Hoseok asked as he sat next to you while Namjoon sat on your other side.

You nodded with a forced smile.

"Let me guess, they didn't let you in?", Hoseok gave you a sly smile.

Once again, you nodded your head for the second time.

Namjoon stood up and signalled the man behind the elegant marble counter.

"We know her, she's Min Yoongi's girlfriend," he pointed at you and the man bowed apologetically.