#120 | jhs

Requested by: BeeLarry

You whined before standing up and lazily dragging your feet to the kitchen.

You grabbed a bar of chocolate and sat back down on the couch.

You were on your PMS and the whole week felt terrible. You looked like a lion with your hair, some were sticking out.

You just felt so lazy. And at the same time, you looked funny.

"Jiyeon-ah", you heard someone from the door say.

"Ji-", he holds back his laughter, "Jiyeon-"

And then he just laughs.

"What the heck? Yah!", you stood up and flicked his forehead.

"Yeppeuda~", he grins, still giggling.

Your mood was kind of easy to change so you were angry. You couldn't even control it.

"Hey! Stop it you dum-", he interrupts you by putting his index finger on your lips.

"Hey hey hey, kid, I didn't teach you that, be nice to your boyfriend!", Hoseok scolds and tries to smile.

He always hated it when you swore, and he was actually shocked of how easy you got mad.

"You little-"

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah, jagi...", he sarcastically smiles but he looked like a mom waiting to scold his kid when they get home.

"Shut up!", you snapped and stuffed some chocolate in your mouth.

He sighed. It hurted his feelings, considering his sensitive personality.

After almost a minute of silence, you started crying.

"Hoseok-ah!", you hugged him.

"W-what..", he looked down at you but patted your back anyway.

"Mianhaeyo", you pouted and cupped his cheeks tightly, making him give you an even more confused look.

Hoseok was quiet until he sighed once again, "it's alright, jagiya."

He snaked his arms around your waist while your arms made its way around his neck, all of it falling into a kiss.

"So... can we eat somewhere? I'm hungry..", you grinned, cheeks still stained with dried tears.

"I thought you just..ate?", he glanced at the plate which was sitting in the sink, still unwashed.

"Mhmm," you crossed your arms across your chest.

"Got a problem with that?", you said in an exclaimed voice.

"Woah, nope," he put his hands up in surrender, "Okay then, get dressed"

You smiled from ear to ear before hugging him tight for a short moment, rushing to your room afterwards.

Hoseok's eye moved to the calendar which was hung on the wall. The red mark was 4 days from now.

"Oh, that's why...", he nodded.

A few minutes later, you came out in a cozy outfit.

Hoseok opened his arms at you, "Come here baby, I'll spoil you for days," he smiled and you hugged him.

a/n: sorry for slow updatesss and sorry if this is shortttt