#153 | jjk ☡

Part Two of #152

WARNING: INTENSE SMUT INCOMING

requested and written by: VioletteShade

for SHAnti10968

My back is pressed to his rock hard chest as his lips made contact with my skin, leaving red and purple markings.

My eyes were barely opened and the same goes for my mouth, which was letting out sinful moans that filled in the room.

"Moan for me, baby. Say my name." Jungkook whispered softly in my ear, his lips brushing it.

"Jungkook... Please..." I moaned, desperate for him to fill me up."Please what, baby, please what?" He continues his teasing.

"Please daddy, fill me up with your cock." I begged shamelessly.

"No, baby, not yet. I want to see you break apart slowly. I want to hear your pretty little moans echo across the apartment. I want you to moan out loudly and desperately, so loud we'll get complains from the neighbors in the morning. I want to make my way slowly down your body and up your pretty, long legs. I want to make you cum with my tongue." He mumbled, his fingers untying the strings of my red, lacy lingerie slowly.

I was at my last resort. I need to cum. I need him.

Hopeless, I started to grind against his still clothed cock, the fly of his jeans rubbing against my barely clothed ass.

"So needy, Yoohwa..." He murmured, pushing the straps of my lingerie off my shoulder and pulling the red lace down, exposing with breasts and torso.

His hands traveled from my shoulders down to my harden nipples, trapping my nipples in between his fingers.

"Mhmhhh... Daddy, I need you, please..." I mewled as he turns my around.Instead of reply, he attached his skillful mouth to one of my breasts, his lips sucking it while his tongue flick my nipple.

"Jungkook!" I yelled, bliss taking over my body. This is heaven. This is paradise. This is euphoria.

He moved away from my nipple and laid me down on the silk sheets. Without a word, his tongue made its way from my collarbone to my stomach, his mouth leaving more hickeys here and there as sinful sounds flew from my lips.

His hands moved north up my thighs as his tongue meets it at base of the crimson lingerie. Sliding the remains of it off my legs, he looked up at me with hooded eyes and raised two fingers to my mouth.

"Suck." I immediately obliged, lips wrapping around his long fingers and tongue swirling around them.

After a while, he removes his fingers from my lips and—"Jungkook!" I screamed as his fingers thrusted into my hole.

"You like it, baby?" He asked, fingers still pushing in and out."Yes, daddy, yes." I replied, my breath hitching.

"Good girl..." he smiles.

His long fingers are enough to satisfy me. I need something longer, fatter and bigger.

I looked down at him. He still has his jeans on while I'm here, sprawled across the bed, naked, on display for him.

"Take of— fuck! Jungkook..." I breathed out.

His tongue was attacking my cavern, moving here and there, turning me into a moaning machine.

"What were you saying, baby?" He moved away from my pussy, his breath fanning the hole.

"I need you, daddy. I need you now... I can't take it anymore." I panted.

"You've been a good girl tonight, I'll give it to you." He smirked, undoing the fly of his jeans.

Finally, finally, he's hovering above me in his naked glory, his eyes scanning my nude body.

"Moan as loud as you want, baby, I don't mind." His words are like viagra, turning me on even more.

Suddenly, I felt his dick smash into me, the sound of skin slapping mixing with my loud moans.

"How does it feel, baby? How does my cock feel inside your pussy?" He asked, thrusting harder and harder every time.

"It feels so good, daddy, faster! Faster!" I moaned out shamefully.And so it did. As the thrusts got faster, my moans grew louder.

"Daddy, I'm so close!"

"I know, baby, let's cum together." We released in a matter of seconds, his seeds filling me. He pulled out and collapsed beside me, his well-built arms wrapping around me.

"I love you, Yoohwa."

"I love you too."

"Mommy, daddy, how were we made?" Our 5-year-old twins asked.

Remembering the memory, I felt my cheeks heated as Jungkook looked at me.

He chuckled and placed an arm around me. "Well..."