#82 | pjm

a/n: ayooo iz ya author, gimme some requests, peopleee i'm running out of ideas

and... FAKE LOVE AAAAAH

You wipe the sweat trickling down his neck with the white towel that hung on his shoulder.

"You're stinkyyyy~", you teased and scrunched your nose forming a disgusted expression.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?", he smirked.

"Gosh, Jimin! No!", you hit his arm as he rubbed it in pain, but giggling at you.

"Would you mind taking my extra shirt from my bag?", he pointed at his backpack across the dance studio.

You hummed in response before going towards his backpack on the floor.

You searched through his ridiculously messy bag. In the end, you found a white shirt in the bottom of the bag made of thin cloth.

You cringed at the shirt while walking towards him to give it.

"Wae?", he asked as you stood next to him.

He started to take off his shirt as you couldn't help but gasp at his glorious abs, almost choking on your own saliva.

You tried to keep your mouth closed as you looked away. You handed him the shirt as he wore it. You could see him smirk and quietly laugh at you in the corner of your eye.

You just wanted to beat him up for doing this, even though he wasn't doing it on purpose.

You finally looked at him when he was dressed. You took off your green army bomber jacket and threw it at him.

He was clearly surprised why you gave it to him.

"Are you seducing me?", he raised an eyebrow with a smirk. So. Many. Smirks. Today.

"What the hell? No. Wear that, your torso is being exposed through the thin fabric that your shirt is made of," you scolded.

wHaT tHe hELl? *jimin's voice*

"Woah," he smiled slyly.

"My girlfriend is so possessive, ahh~", he ruffled your hair.

"Stop flattering yourself boy, let's go and get you showered," you scoffed and turned away.

"Ehh, you're just afraid that some girls will swoon around me, aren't you~~? Awww, my baby is being possessive~", he pinched your cheeks and you slapped his hand away.

You cringed before taking his hand and dragging him out after you took his backpack.

You walked to your apartment, not too much talks. The atmosphere was pretty quiet, only the sound of busy streets were heard, and a few passerby's bickering.

You were originally roommates, but that was only how you developed feelings for each other.

You went straight to your room as soon as you arrived, collapsing on your bed as you stared at the ceiling.

You slowly closed your eyes, but quickly woke up (even though you haven't even slept) by a part of your bed sinking.

Apparently, Jimin had jumped on the bed, carefully avoiding to fall on top of you.

"Heeey, take a shower, my bed's gonna smell bad," you stared him down as he frowned before going to the bathroom.

You took a nap, until you were woken up for the second time, a weight making your bed sink.

Jimin, black wet hair, and a dashing package of abs. A whole meal— oh, speaking of, you have to cook dinner.

He only had a towel around his waist, laying down next to you. You stood up and lazily walked towards the kitchen, ignoring his presence. You were sure that he was teasing you. Such a tease.

You poured some water on the pot and boiled it. While waiting, you sat on the counter, swinging your feet back and forth like a kid, humming to your favorite song, Fake Love.

You heard footsteps getting louder as Jimin walked towards you, and phew- dressed. You felt relieved when he was already wearing something, not just a towel wrapped around his waist.

He stood infront of you as you stared down at him. The counter was a little high, but low enough for you to reach.

"What are you cooking, babe?", he rested both hands on both your sides, on the counter.

"Instant noodles," you pointed at two packets of the red instant noodles.

"But we've had that for like, 2 week straight, babe..", he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, you go cook. There's nothing else to cook," you shrugged.

He realized that you were right, there was nothing else on the cabinet and refrigerator, just water, packs of instant noodles, cup noodles, and a bunch of chocolates. Noodles for life???

"You know what, let's eat out. My treat," he grinned up at you.

You smiled widely at him as you raised your eyebrows in excitement before you got off the counter and hugged him.

You walked around the streets that were beginning to get cold, as you quickly found a restaurant to eat in.

"I'll have Ramen, what about you?", he scanned the menu.

"Tonkatsu," you said as you closed the menu.

Jimin called the waiter and told him your orders. Afterwards, both of you enjoy the meal and most likely, each other's presence.

After you finished your scrumptious meals, you took off as soon as Jimin payed with his credit card.

You walked along the streets, hand in hand, as you tucked your free hand inside your pocket.  Cold wind passed by, making you shiver as you walk closer beside Jimin.

He stopped his pace and turned to you.
He took off his black trench coat and draped it over your shoulders.

You crossed your arms and rubbed the opposites, trying to warm yourself.

You mutter a small "thanks", as you continued to walk back to your apartment.

In the middle of nowhere, Jimin put his arm around you and pulled you close, the intense skinship giving you warmth.

You snuggled closer to him until you reached your apartment.

You wished his warmth would never leave you until your last breath.