#106 | jhs

"Bye junkyard! Bye fishes!", you yelled while you were slung on Hoseok's shoulder as he walked away from the bar and back to his car. It was really a bad idea to go with your friend in a party full of alcohol and just drinking.

Your friend had called him since you accidentally, tasted soju. And you liked it. You drank more until you were more than tipsy. You looked crazy.

As soon as your body hit the chair inside the car, you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

-

You whined loudly, walking down the stairs while rubbing your teary eyes, causing the peaceful sleeping Hoseok on the couch to wake up.

It was already past midnight, and you woke up at such an ungodly hour.

"Wae? Waeyo? What happened? Are you okay?", he stood up and approached you. His hair was still a bit messy, but it didn't compare to your witch-looking hair.

You cried and sat on the floor while he looked down at you with a very confused face.

"I accidentally killed an ant!", your tears were actually flowing.

"W-what.. are you serious?", he tried to hold back his laughter.

"Yah!", you hit him hard causing him to flinch in pain.

"How dare you laugh about the ant's death? Oh my gosh, please don't report me to the police for animal abuse!", your expressions were fast to change even though your tear-stained cheeks were obvious.

"Let's keep it a secret, please? It was an accident," you whispered to his ear.

He had a ridiculous face, shocked and still holding back his laughter.

"My goodness, Ara! Micheoseo?", he held your cheek, kneeling down next to you.

"Yeah! I drank water so I'm drunk!!!", you laughed crazily, hitting your thigh constantly while chuckling, only a minute before you fell down completely laying on the cold floor, crying.

Hoseok laughed loudly at your stupid actions, making you sit up and glare at him. You stood up, holding onto the nearest table for balance and quickly ran away. Actually, not quickly.

"Catch me, horsey", you yelled as your laughter was heard around the entire room.

You knew he hated being called a horse and you barely called him that unless you needed it to piss him off or as a revenge.

He angrily but playfully glared at you, catching you as you ran around the living room until the dining room, and then back to the living room.

You stuck your tongue out at him but then stumble over your own leg, causing you to fall when Hoseok was catching up close. Your body landed on his, as he also tripped because of the sudden weight. You both fall over as you landed on him.
[ugh im sorry iz cliche]

He could smell your breath that smelled like alcohol. You definitely drank a lot more than expected, considering it was only your first time.
Your eyes wandered around his face, smiling like a psycho in the end of your observation.

Your slightly sat up and got off him, and then started tickling him to death.

He was mumbling some words you couldn't clearly understand. It's near to a word like "yah!" and "hajima".