#105 | knj

—i'm so sorry for slow updates, i'm tryin to write non clichey stories hehe-

"A dare is a dare, now go!", your bestfriend shooed you as you looked at the man sitting in the corner alone, and then glanced back at your friend.

"Are you really serious? I'd do anything else—", you whispered but got interrupted.

"Go!"

You nervously but tried to casually walk up to the handsome stranger. You sat across him, clearly catching him off guard. He stopped sipping on his frappe and looked up at you, raising his eyebrow.

You muttered, "jeongmal mianhaeyo," softly before kissing him.

Thankfully, he didn't push you away. It lasted for 10 seconds and wow, you'd be lying if you say you didn't enjoy his lips.

You quickly ran away and outside the coffee shop, only to realize that your friend had left you.

You took your phone out to text her, stopping when someone held your shoulder.

You bit your lip and turned around. Your jaw dropped, he was looking down at you with dead serious eyes.

"You."

You slightly opened your mouth, pointing at yourself, "me?", pretending to be innocent.

"You're gonna have to pay for that."

"W-what do you mean?", you instantly regretted it.

"You kissed a random guy, and you think you can run away with it?", he creased his eyebrows.
Stranger danger.

"I'm sorry- what?", you said while shyly scratching your neck.

"Oh look, the confident girl is being shy now," he smirked.

"Look, I'm sorry. It was just a dare, I'm sorry you had to be involved." You shrugged, lowering your head.

"Well, you have to make up for it," he crossed his arms over his broad chest, tilting his head sidewards.

"Uhh, okay.. How?", you looked up at him.

You gasped at his next words.
"Be my girlfriend for two weeks."

"Are you serious? No way— I mean, can you please give me an easier one?", you whined.

"For your information, dating is easier than kissing a complete stranger, miss..?"

"Hyuri...", you gave him an awkward smile.

"Alright. Nice to meet you, my new girlfriend. I'm Namjoon" he took his hand out and you hesitantly shook hands with him.

"I believe your friend had left you, so come with me, you are my girlfriend now." He pulled you by your waist, making you stand closer to him.

"N-no, I don't want to—"

"What you did earlier is illegal, I could report you to the police for—"
(harassment i guess? sorry ya girl don't know much)

"Okay okay! I'm coming with you," you slightly yelled, rolling your eyes.

You'd be furious if you met your friends. You could already imagine snapping their wigs out of their heads. This is such a bad situation that they got you into. But can it change into a better one?

He had a luxurious car which explained his rich look. He looked so fine, is he a young CEO or something?

He opened the car door for you, making you sit on the passenger's seat.
He went around and sat on the driver's seat, as he drived you to an unfamiliar place. It was a tall building which had a sign, "Bighit Entertainment."