#77 | kth

warning: this one is so cheesy, cheesier than mozzarella~ fluff incoming---

Inhaling his scent, you cuddled deeper into his bare chest. The sound of rain knocking on the window woke you up.

It was only 5 in the morning so you decided to go back to sleep.

You felt a pair of soft lips kiss your temple. You smiled before looking up at him.

His eyes were squinting open staring at you. "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

He shook his head and planted another kiss on your forehead.

"Morning, hun," he said softly with his deep morning voice.

"Good morning, but let's go back to sleep, it's too early..", you closed your eyes and buried your face in his chest.

"Mhm..", he hummed before you both fell back into deep slumber.

Or that's what you thought.

Your door slammed open and you felt someone jump on top of your collided bodies.

"Eeey, Theo, go back to your room~ dad and I are still sleeping~", you softly tapped on his back.

Taehyung seemed to notice as he moved away to clear out some space for the little one.

He cuddled closer to his dad. "Aigoo, someone just replaced me!", you playfully groaned and turned away from them.

Taehyung whispered something to the boy. You felt small pair of arms reach your stomach and hug you.

"Moooommy," he whined with his ever-so-cute voice.

You turned to him and kissed the top of his head.

"Me too mommy~", he said imitating your son's voice.

He moved closer and pecked your lips.

"Eeee!", Theo scrunched his nose forming a digusted face before he stood up and went back to his room.

"Go back to sleep, baby!" , you yelled before his back disappeared.

Then the both of you moved closer to each other with wide smirks, almost giggling.

In unison, you kissed each other. You already knew what each other thought just by looking at one's eyes.

Your lips moved against each other passionately but gently.

You paused to catch your breaths without taking off your gazes at each other.

"I love you, my only baby", he pecked the tip of your nose.

"But there's two of us now~", you pouted but smiled afterwards.

"You're my first baby though, you're my princess," he smiled widely.

"I love you too, stop being so cheesy early in the morning. Speaking of, I should get up and cook breakfast," you took off the covers and opened the blinds revealing the moist and wet window due to the rain.

You went to the kitchen and found some food to cook.

You opened the refrigerator and looked around.

"No eggs? What about bacon? No? Alright," you closed the door, "guess it'll be pancakes~ their favorite!", you took the pancake mix from the cabinet.

You reached out to open the cabinet but it was on the higher level.

You groaned in annoyance. You took a chair from the dining table and placed it under the cabinet.