#119 | ksj

Requested by: eternalnamjoon

In a rainy afternoon, You layed on the couch, quietly humming to an old BTS song entitled 'move on'.

The apartment has been so quiet these days, it's as if it had no life.

You sighed, closing your eyes as you tried your best to take a short nap, brushing off the sad thoughts.

The weather was cold, perfect for a cozy nap. To add up, you cleaned the whole apartment, making you exhausted. If only he was here, the cold weather would be as warm as summer.

Kim Seokjin, your 3-years boyfriend, was on tour.
He could barely answer your texts and calls but you always understood.

Sometimes, you thought of wanting someone else who could spend more time with you but he was always the only one who could make your heart skip a beat.

Come to think of it, you already have the best boyfriend. Not only do you have an idol boyfriend, but also the most handsome, understanding and sweet one. You loved him before he was even a successful and famous idol.

You slept for a few hours, waking up at eleven pm.

You were woken up when you felt something heavy on your belly.

You squinted your eyes open, peeking at the black-haired head layed on your belly.

You closed back your eyes, thinking you were just either hallucinating or dreaming.

You felt soft lips on yours, as you opened your eyes widely, flustered.

He pulled away and you immediately knew who it was.

"Helly," his soft voice whispered.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, sitting up afterwards.

He sat next to you and intertwined your hands.

"Wanna go on a date?"

"First of all, why are you here? Second, it's almost twelve midnight," you asked.

"Hmp, surprise!.. and why not?", he shrugged.

"Let's just sleep," you layed back down but he pulled you up.

He abruptly carried you as you held onto his broad shoulders and a few more seconds, you were sitting on the bed.

He went through the cabinet and threw a long army jacket at you, which you wore in obedience.

You yawned once more and grabbed Jin's hand which was infront of you.

You exited the apartment and walked around, hands locked in each other.

A little longer, you entered a 24-hour convinience store.

Seokjin bought two cones of strawberry ice cream and you sat outside afterwards.

You quietly ate your own ice creams, while the world was peacefully quiet.

Probably because most people were asleep by now.

"How was tour?", you cut off the silence.

"Well, it's always fun to be with ARMYs, but I'd love to spend time with you too," he sighed.

"You owe them a lot, they deserve you," you smiled.

"But you're still my biggest inspiration," he smirked, "and the most beautiful."

You teasingly glared at him and chuckled in the end.

"Thanks," he mumbled while deeply staring at you.

"For what?", you stopped eating.

"Whenever I feel down, mostly without you, I just think about coming home to a lovely girl like you and all my sadness disappear, then I feel motivated again."

"That's nice to hear. I'm a proud girlfriend," you winked, making him giggle and look down.

"I'm sorry we can't have a proper date, I only have tonight with you.. this is the best I could do," he frowned.

"As long as I'm with you, it's proper," you smiled and cupped his cheek, giving him a quick peck.

He sighed, "I wish I could always be with you. I'm so sorry for not having enough time for you."

You sighed back, "haven't we talked about this? I completely understand, Jinnie."

He stood up and sat next to you, placing his arm around you.

"Saranghaeyo~", he kissed your cheek.

You faced him, "I love you too, Mr. Worldwide handsome, now let's go home, so you can get enough beauty rest before you have to go."

You stood up, grabbing his hand and walking home.