#101 | pjm

Your eyes were dropping as you tried your best to keep it open. You were hanging out with Taehyung at a restaurant and you were just so exhausted. You only slept for four hours last night. But you couldn't say no since it has been a while since you talked with him.

He moved over to your side of the seat and let your head lean on his shoulder. You took a nap for a few minutes until the food arrived and he had to wake you up.

Unfortunately, Jimin saw that.

And then he suddenly never talked to you until you confronted him and he confronted you back, telling you to just be with Taehyung.

-

"Why are you here?", he scoffed, barely understood because of his muffle voice buried in the pillow.

"I wanted to explain everything." You said in a serious tone.

He misunderstood your relationship with Taehyung.

"There's nothing to explain," he said coldly.

You rolled your eyes, "fine!"

You left his apartment and went back to your own one.

He's playing hard to get now, but you always knew he's easier when it comes to you.

-

"Taehyung, can you help me with something?", you said through the call.

You came up with a plan to tease him until he explodes.

You wanted to make him jealous until he was too obvious.

You told Taehyung about your plan and he agreed to it. He himself wanted you to get back with Jimin, knowing Jimin, he's a sensitive person.

"That's just in time, Jin hyung has a party tomorrow."

-

You cheekily smiled at Taehyung as you entered the huge hall together. Your eyes scanned the room, trying to find his figure.

"There he is!", you pointed at a table where Jimin was talking with Yoongi.

You scooted over to their table and talked.

"Hey Jimin," you smirked.

He just glared at you and walked away.

You and Taehyung gave each other looks and burst into laughter.

"What are you guys doing?", Yoongi asked, confused.

"Oh well, he's ignoring me because he's jealous. But we haven't officially broken up," you chuckled and Yoongi nodded and seemed to understand.

"He looked pretty jealous," Yoongi added.

It's gonna be a long night.

You pulled Taehyung along, intertwining your hands and hugging his side as you intentionally walked infront of Jimin.

"Yah." It wasn't his usual voice.

He grabbed your wrist as you glanced at Taehyung. He gave you a thumbs-up and you winked at him.

Jimin dragged you to the empty balcony where people barely went.

"You."

You innocently tilted your head, pretending to be confused.

"Why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean, jagi?", you pouted.

"Stop playing innocent! Let's break—"

You cut him off with a deep kiss.

It ended after a while, and you were now innocently looking at him like nothing happened.

"What did you say?", you asked once again.

He glared at you, trying to hold back a smile.

"Ohhhh", you pinched his cheeks, "you are so cute!!! Do you know that?"

He never spoke, still glaring at you.

"You are so annoying, do you know that?", he finally talked.

You laughed at his hardwork to put up a poker face.

"Jiminie is jealous~", you sang.

"I am not!", he crossed his arms over his chest and looked away.

"Don't worry, I was just trying to make you jealous... and that scene at the restaurant, I was just so sleepy. And we're nothing more than friends," you explained and he stayed quiet.

"I love you, Park Jimin~", you pecked his lips but he was still looking away.

He whined. "Aaaah!" He looked like a kid not getting the toy he wanted.
[imagine his whines in their vlive]

"Don't you love me?", you fluttered your eyes at him and pouted.

"Don't do that to me again, okay?", he threatened while holding your waist closer to him.

You laughed once again and nodded before he pecked your lips.