#55 | myg

#54's continuation :)
Requested by: @BoyMeetsChimChim

"Yoongi wae~~" you sobbed harder into his chest.

He didn't say a word but he just rubbed your back, soothing you.

"Stop crying, crybaby," your bestfriend scoffed.

"You've never felt something like this! Don't blame me!", you pouted at him, pulling away, but coming back to his chest.

"I did, Mika. I did," he whispered.

"Hmm? To whom?", you pulled away and looked up at him.

"Eh, to someone I loved for many years, but she never knew, no matter how hard I tried to let her feel it. She had a boyfriend, and it changed her. She barely had time with me," he explains, with a forced smile.

"How stupid of her?!", you raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, how stupid of her, haha"

*************************************

"Yah kids, your seonsaengnim isn't feeling well today.. I'll teach you some dances, my name is Yoongi," he forces a smile since he never liked kids.

You went inside and stared at Yoongi but when the kids noticed you, they ran to you.

"Seonsaengnim! Where have you been?", your oldest dance student said.

"Yoongi oppa is right, I'm not feeling well..", you smiled at Yoongi who had a shocked expression. "So.. he'll teach you for now, he's a very good dancer!"

"Really??", a younger kid said.
You nodded with a smile as you layed your back against the couch.

They all came back to the dance floor and Yoongi signalled them to sit on the floor and wait.

He then walked towards you.
"Are you okay now?", he said with a worried look and you nodded with a smile.

"Then teach them, you know I'm bad at—"

"Hey! You're the best dancer I know, eversince second grade," you cheered.

"But Mika~ I don't know how..", he whined.

"Fighting, Jjang Yoongi!", you held up a fist as he lazily walked away.

The next hours, he was already doing good with the kids, and they already liked each other more than you expected. You knew Yoongi didn't like kid, but guess what, maybe he does now.

It's because he'll do anything for you.

*************************************

You stood in the middle of a beautiful garden, somewhere in Daegu. He brought you here, without a reason.
"I just wanted to, you know, have a break," that was what he said.

There were so many flowers around the garden and your eyes wandered off to one kind. The last flowers he gave you.

I hope he's happy wherever he is right now.

You brushed off the thoughts and looked back at the man you were with. He was ocasionally staring into the distance.

"Yoongi?"

"Hmm?", he hummed, not taking off his eyes that wandered around the garden.

"Gomawoyo," you smiled, not too wide.

"For what?", he finally looked at you.

"For helping me move on. For being with me for 2 years. For accepting me even I just came from a relationship. Don't ever think that you're a rebound, arasseo? I love you because of who you are, not because you were the only choice,"

"And it's a year tomorrow," he smiled passionately and kissed your forehead.

For a whole year, he helped you get through the pain. And for a year, he has been your boyfriend, and you were forever his first love, only love, and last love. Even though he wasn't your first, you knew he'd be your last.

He smiled from a distance, looking at her girl and his hyung. She's happy.

Yoongi's POV:

@BoyMeetsChimChim - so yes, tae is my bias and my bias wrecker is sugaaa

@BoyMeetsChimChim
- so yes, tae is my bias and my bias wrecker is sugaaa. daegu boys huehue
i hope you liked this :)