#102 | myg

"Hyung, are you alright?", Namjoon tapped his back.

He couldn't focus on producing a rythym.

He nodded, "I just.. feel like I've been lacking, I don't think my girlfriend even loves me. I've been acting so cold these days, carried away by work and not even noticing her."

"Hyung, don't be harsh on yourself. It's not your fault that you're stressed out. Plus, we're on the process of making a diss track, maybe that's why you're being like that...", Hoseok shrugged.

"But I really don't deserve her. She's taking care of me even though I'm acting like a brat infront of her."

-

He was acting so cold these days. It was as if you didn't exist. You knew how stressed he was but that's not a reason for him to ignore you constantly.

You opened his twitter account and your heart broke at the comments.

Haters, but still, there were some fans.

But you knew how sensitive he was.

You were combing your hair infront of the mirror when you caught Yoongi, he passed by you when he was about to go to bed.

You held his arm from behind, catching him.
"Yoongi, what's wrong—", he shook you off harshly, making you fall down.

"Yoongi! That's not you!", your emotions poured out through tears. It was the first time he did something like that to you.

"This is me. And you will never accept me," his eyes were covered with anger, but you knew deep inside, anxiety ate him up.

"Why are you changing?", you looked at him straight in his eyes.

"Is it really me? Am I the problem again?", his voice softened up but his face was still so emotional.

You stood up from the floor, taking his hand in yours.

"I know you better than you know yourself. Please, listen to me..."

His breathing was getting sharper and he was more like panting. You gently rubbed his back.

"I don't deserve you. You deserve someone better than me." His voice was almost emotionless.

"You are everything to me, you deserve so much more in this world, but we deserve each other, and if you're thinking about your haters, you shouldn't care about them. Music is your passion, don't let them destroy it..", you said softly, trying to soothe him.

"You don't get it," his voice cracked.

"I feel so shameful. You don't deserve me. You deserve someone who has time for you, someone who can always be with you, take care of you. I'm lacking.. as your boyfriend," he ran his fingers through his black hair.

You slipped your arms between his arms, hugging his torso.

"But I know no one else loves me like you do," your voice was almost a whisper.

"Don't you love me?" You pulled away and looked up at him.

"I never said it that way— I mean, I love you but— you.. you deserve someone better... better than me," he sighed.

You let out a deep sigh, looking up at him.

"You are more than enough for me. And I don't care if you don't have time for me. As long as you love me, everything's fine."

He finally looked down to meet your gaze.

You cupped his cheeks, wiping the tears under his eyes.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..", he nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I know how stressed you are. I love you, my sugar baby~", you tried to lighten up the mood.

"I love you too. Let's sleep," he pulled away as you sat on the bed watching him change.

He took off his blazer, and then his white shirt, revealing his flat belly.

"Ooh, sexy," you teased while cheekily wiggling your eyebrows at him.

He looked at you with a smirk.

"Do you want me to have abs?"

"Nope, you don't need that. I'd still love you even if you were a fatass," you giggled before he wore his pajamas and layed next to you.

You rested your head on your arm, looking down at his head which was completely laid on the soft pillow.

"I can't believe this, you're so much prettier than me!", you whispered.

You layed your head next to him as you faced each other.

His eyes were already closed.

You pecked his lips, making his eyes flutter open. You closed your eyes, pretending to be asleep.

You felt his plum lips pressed against yours as his arms snaked around your waist.

You opened your eyes and to your surprise, his eyes were closed.

It lasted for almost a minute, until you both pulled away, gasping for air.

You both smiled before drifting to sleep.

-

You woke up, early as usual. You always cooked breakfast for you and Yoongi.

You looked at the other side of the bed, finding no sign of him.

He usually goes to work later than this time.

"What is this smell..?", you smelled something savour.

Your feet led you to the kitchen, peeking, only to see Yoongi cooking.

You sneaked up behind him and tightly hugged him from behind but quickly pulled away. "Good morning jagi~"

He was grilling ribs while spicy seafood salad and fish stew were on the dining table.

You helped prepare the plates while Yoongi finished cooking.

You sat across each other before starting to munch on the food.

"Mhm.. this is so good, Min Yoongi-ah, will you be my husband???", you joked.

"Of course, no one else can be your husband." It seems like he took it seriously.

"You can propose to me anytime," he crossed his arms with a cheeky grin.

"Yah! How dare you!", you glared at him.

"I was just kidding, I'm gonna marry you soon, just wait," he winked at you.

You couldn't help but blush at his words. Twenty-three might be old for some cheesiness, but you are never too old to blush.

a/n: do you ever just feel so sad when you realize after reading fanfics, you can never be that y/n girl because you'll always be just a girl in an ocean of fans ??? T^T