#51 | jjk

He's Broken

Second part of #46
This is the second part.

"Jungkook-ssi, nobody loves you~", the kid sticks his tongue out at Jungkook who was almost about to burst into tears.

He grew up without his parents. He was left in the orphanage by his mother. Eversince Jungkook was a kid, he was always bullied and pushed around the school. He grew apart from people around him. He only had one friend, and she was a girl. She barely made Jungkook smile but she was the only one who could do it. But she left. She was adopted and of course, she was away from the orphanage. Their memories were way too young to remember. All he knew was her name, "Amber". She had dark black hair, and hazel brown orbs. And all she knew was his name, "Kookie", too young to be called by their full names.

"Ya~ Amber! Where are you going?"
His voice slowly fades as her back also fades away. Who will be his friend now? The 6 year old boy cried for days until years went by, he stood alone. Until he found her.

11 years, he's been alone.

"Hey, are you a new student?", you smile at the boy at the corner of the library. It was first day of school, you came pretty early, nobody was around yet, so you decided to go to the library.

He simply shook his head while his eyes never left the page of the book.
"I've never met anyone as cold as my old friend," you thought to yourself.

He looked awfully familiar.

"Well... can you show me around?", you keep the smile on your face, and your cheery voice.

He slightly takes off his glasses and shot you a glare, his eyes said 'i dont even know you." His eyes had a familiar cold gaze. Until it softened for a few seconds then he blinked and went back to his book.

"I'll take that as a no then..", you quietly mumble.

~~~ring~~~

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hanmi imnida~", you bow at your new classmates.

"Alright, Ms. Kim.. you may sit.. there," he points at a chair near the corner but one chair away from it, "Beside Mr. Jeon."

You slowly made your way to the seat as you noticed that the seating arrangement were in pairs. Everyone had a pair beside them, before you came, the seat next to him was empty.

"Hi there~", you smile at the boy next to you. He just glanced at you and looked back at the book he was still holding. "You're the guy at the library," you say but quickly shut your mouth when you noticed that you were annoying him.

---

"Jungkookie~~ you're smiling— oh Kookie, sounds like.. nevermind," you stop laughing as he also stopped smiling. You had been trying your best to lighten up his mood but you barely did. But you did, sometimes.

**So many timeskips Mianhaeyoo.**

"I can't believe we're already graduating!~", you smile widely at Jungkook beside you. He was wearing his graduation gown and cap, same as you.

He simply nods, you were used to his quiet personality. Despite that, you still stuck around with him. You thought to yourself, "he must be lonely, I'll be his friend."

---

"I want to find my parents..", he says as you were eating ice cream at the park. It's only been one day since graduation day.

"Really? I'll help you!", you excitedly smile at him like you always do.

"Mhm..", his common response again.

---

"Let's have dinner at home!", you drag Jungkook as you walk towards your house.

You open the gate as your mom greets you; "Oh, hey, Hanmi."

"Hi mom, this is Jungkook. My friend," you smile at Jungkook and then back at your mom.

They both bow at each other but it surprisingly caused Jungkook to stiffen a little. You didn't know why.

---

"She's my sister, We can't be together."

The next part is the one on #47. Jungkook left after you confessed. Without even an explanation.

1 year later, you finally had answers.

It's his birthday today, finally. It's been a year and you've been waiting for this. In this way, your possibility of meeting him might be higher.

This place. The rooftop of an abandoned parking lot. (Not today mv hehe)

He always came to this place, everytime it was his birthday. You looked around, hoping to find him. And luckily– you did.

"Hey.. Jungkook.", you say with your hands behind your hips, looking down.

"Oh. Hey.", still as cold as before.

"Jungkook....", you took up all the courage after swallowing a lump inside your throat. He hums in response while his back was still facing you. "I haven't told you this but if I told you, would you love me unlike before?"

"What is it, Hanmi?", he says, looking everywhere but never your eyes.

"I'm adopted, we can be together.. I came from an orphanage, where I met this boy, this one special boy.. And.. it's.."

"It's me..", he gazes at you. Finally.

"Yes, Kookie.. it's you!", you force a smile but your tears were about to fall.

"How did you know about everything?"

"I went to our orphanage. I want reasons for your departure, you know...
Mostly because it really hurts,"

He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your forehead.

"I'm sorry.. Nothing's gonna stop us now~ Amber."

(OKAY JUST TO BE CLEAR THEY CHANGED HER NAME LOOOL Because she was adopted dzuh lmao)

"Just like before, you're still the only girl who makes me happy." Jungkook thought to himself

Finally, all your efforts of making him happy, paid off. The outcome was even more than you expected. At least, it was the best.

A/N: im sorry if this chapter is complicated, AND IDFK WHY SOME OF THE CHAPTERS BECAME EMPTY, even da valentines special ughh there were 7 imagines there for all of the members in one chapter ughh