#116 | jjk

Requested by whiteeangel_

"Jungkookie!", you hugged him.
He only replied with a small pat on your back. He's not his usual self these past few days.

He's not sweet anymore.

You watched as he ignored you, and slept without a goodnight or kiss.

You sighed as you layed next to his sleepy body. "Maybe you're just tired."

-

You were sitting, alone as usual, inside the living room, until you heard a knock on your door.

You opened it, surpised to see your bestfriend. "Yeonha!"

"Jiyeonie, I missed you!", she hugged you.

You let him in and you both sat in the living room.

"What brings you here?", you asked.

She sighed, which made you confused.
"I wish I wasn't the one to say this.. but..."

"W-what is it?", you started to feel anxious.

"Jungkook.. you're dating him.. right?", her tone started to make you worried.

You nodded in disbelief, why was she asking these types of questions?

"I saw him with another girl..", she looked down, feeling sorry for you.

"W-what?", you forced a nervous laugh.

"Nice joke."

"I'm not kidding, Jiyeon. I'm 101% sure it was him."

"Maybe it's just a friend," you tried to sound calm but your voice started to stutter nervously .

"Does he.. k-kiss a friend?", she pursed her lips and looked down, starting to rub your back and forcing you into a hug.

"I d-don't believe you," you forced a laugh again, unaware that your tears were already falling.

"See for yourself," she sighed and stood up, bringing you with her inside his car.

"Wait. Do you really want to see?", she asked.

"S-see what? T-there's nothing to see!", you forced a smile but it turned out to be a bitter one.

You sighed and cleared up your mind, "Go."

She started to drive towards somewhere unfamiliar.

"S-so.. I usually see them here at lunch time...", she muttered softly, but you could still hear her.

She pulled up infront of a fastfood restaurant. Ten minutes passed and you tried to unhear what you heard.

"See? It's not true...", you took a deep breath and looked at her.

She pointed outside the window, as you looked where she pointed.

Jungkook, with a girl. Hands intertwined, smiling. But what hurted you the most? That scene used to be yours and Jungkook's. Holding hands while walking? That was supposed to be you. Not her.

You sighed, "she is pretty."

"What the heck? Not as pretty as you though! She looks like a slut, oh, I mean she really is." Your bestfriend snapped and crossed her arms.

At this moment, you wished everything was just a dream and just a hallucination. But it feels too much like reality. Because it is, reality.