#45 | pjm

Requested by: @BoyMeetsChimChim ♡
(this is the first one shot i've written which is a request, meaning it's my first request! yay)

*************************************

Third Person

Jimin sits up in excitement as he waited for a call. They had just finishd practicing Best of Me Choreography and they were having a break.

The clock just hit
12:00 ~ october 13, 2019

Lights went off as the door opened, revealing 6 boys singing,
saengil chukha hamnida ~

************************************

It was already 6 in the morning and he still hasn't received a call from the one he had been waiting for. He was already drifting to sleep when his phone screen lit up. His eyes were full of hope as he took his phone.

"Oh, a twitter notification," he says without an expression. He looked very disappointed though.

"Maybe she's still sleeping..", he tries to fool himself.

On the other side of the wall,

There you were, trying to hold back the urge to text or call him.

You decided to go out and find something as a birthday gift for Jimin.
He always told you everytime he celebrated his birthday; "You're the gift"

You passed by a clothing store which had a pastel themed interior. Of course, It attracted you.

You looked around but something different, it was two mannequins, a man and a woman. You noticed that it was a couple sweatshirt, one was black, the other was white. You decided to buy both and assured the size was fit for Jimin. You knew his size which was quite bigger than you but compared to other guys, his frame was pretty small and it always made him look cute in your eyes.

You were walking through the streets when a shoulder bumped against yours, causing the both of you to look at each other.

"Oh hey Jimin!", you pretend to act as if it was an ordinary day.

"Oh, hey.. jagi.. where are you going?", his face was disappointed at first but he covered it with a smile.

"I'm heading home," you smiled at him.

"Oh, I'll come over..", he smiles back but you were sure that under that was a sad frown. You felt bad for pretending to forget.

"Alright, come on," you intertwine your hands. You thought maybe it was a way to keep him from feeling down despite your sort of a prank on him.

You arrive at home and sat on the couch. He was surprisingly quiet for most of the time.

"Jiminie? Anything wrong?", you clung onto his arms but he just looks at you and looks back at the tv.

"Aren't you forgetting anything..?", he pouts but you pretend not to understand.

"Uhh.. my pet fish's death anniversary?..no? National Monkey day..?", you roll your eyes pretending to think about something.

"Nothing.. nothing..", he forces a smile, which looked pretty sarcastic but it looked hot on him.

"I'll go back to the dorm now.. bye Cheomi.", he says expressionless as he went and opened the door.

"Okay," you smile to yourself while he was looking away.

"Really... You sure you're not forgetting anything?", he mumbles.

You turn his head to you and peck his lips. "Bye!", you smile at him but all he does is pout. So cute.

He playfully stomped out while rolling his eyes. You quietly walked behind him as you smiled every now and then.

You quickly hugged him from behind which made him jump. He was startled with the skinship but he just held your hands and slowly turned around but you were still wrapping his arms around him.

"You really think I forgot?", you chuckled at him.

"Aish!", he furrows his eyebrows and pout.

You laugh at him as he suddenly carries you bridal-style back to your apartment.

"Yah!", you hit him but he just grins at you.

He places you down on the couch and hovers above you, kissing your forehead, then your cheeks, and to your lips. You felt butterflies all over your stomach, No, there was a whole zoo inside your stomach.

"My gift is over there!", you pointed at a paper bag which he just stared at.

"You didn't have to, I told you, your presence is enough," he smiles at you and pecks your forehead once again.

"Just get it, you'll love it," you command him as he stands up and opens the paper bag.

"Woah, it's a couple sweatshirt! Let's wear it now! The night is cold so it's perfect to wear. I'll stay for the night..", he smiles brightly and kisses your lips for the last time, or probably not the last.

", he smiles brightly and kisses your lips for the last time, or probably not the last