#48 | kth

As you stared through the crowds and at the seven boys, your ultimate bias, or your boyfriend, waves at you. The other fans beside you scream thinking that he waved at them but you clearly made eye contact with him.

He was a bit surprised because you attended the concert. You were the type of person who doesn't like crowded places, you were an introvert. Unless it was Taehyung, or the rest of the boys.

It was one of the days where the concert was held in South Korea, not anywhere else in the world but in Seoul.

You were so happy when Taehyung told you that they were not going overseas for a long time anymore. Unless there were unexpected invites.

The concert ended and you still stood there, sitting on your chair while most of the crowd started to disappear.

Finally, you couldn't see any trace of fans anywhere, so you decided to go near the backstage and texted Taehyung.

A guard appeared infront of you and opened the gate and led you to the backstage.

You knocked on Taehyung's dressing room as he opened the door, smiling widely.

As soon as you got in, he closed the door and hugged you. There was nobody around the room, except the two of you.

"Heeeey jagiya!", he warmly gazes at you as you slightly pull away, struggling to breathe as he was embracing you tightly.

"Hey," you smile sheepishly at him.

"I didn't expect you to be here! But
of course I spotted you among the crowd," he bragged.

"Hmm, so this is what you do at a concert.. you were so good back then, I thought I'd be bored," you both sit on the small bench at the corner of the room.

"It's because my lucky charm was near me," he smirked and pecked your forehead.

"Cheesy," you smirked back at him.

"Jagiya~~", he suddenly whined and pulled you into a hug, again.

"Hmm~", you hum in response.

"Thanks.."

"For what?", you asked.

"I've been so stressed and tired lately, I'm really glad you came.. I thought you were upset because I couldn't always find time for you.."

"I'll always understand Taehyung.. I just came to check on you since Jimin oppa told me you've been stressing out lately..", you smiled at him.

"I don't deserve you..", he pouted and hugged you tighter.

"No~~ I'm lucky to have you.", you look up at him.

He gives you a warm gaze and speaks;
"I'm the luckiest man to have Park Jiya."

You rolled your eyes as you realized how flirtatious you two have been.

He takes his phone and does something, he seemed to be checking his shedule.

"I'll sleep at your place tonight," he says and you give him an 'are you sure?' look. He nods in response as you intertwine your hands and left the building.

*************************************

@.SeoulPop
South Korean model, Park Jiya spotted at BTS concert.

@.SouthKoreaTop
BTS V dating South Korean model, Park Jiya?~

Articles were popping up as anxiety eats you up. You quickly wake up Taehyung who was soundly sleeping beside you.

"Hmm?", he hums sleepily.

"Look!", you point at your phone.

"Bighit will clear that up... or..", a smirk creeps up onto his face.

He quickly gets up without another word, and kisses your forehead. He immediately walks out of your place as you heard a car engine start up snd leave.

*************************************

"Hey, isn't this Jimin's brother?", the woman on the phone says.

"Yes, speaking."

"Bang Si Hyuk wants to meet you later at 6.. we'll expect you here, see you!", he hangs up.

"W-w-what...?"

*************************************

"Taehyung— how..", you say with a clueless face but a slight trace of happiness was visible on your face.

"I sent them your video.. they were really amazed, you know.. They immediately wanted to take you as a trainee but you know what I said as a condition? I told them to confirm our relationship to public. I knew it was always your dream, you just needed more confidence and the opportunity itself to be given to you,"

"Taehyung.."

"I love you," he smiles and kisses your forehead as you mouthed him; "Nado(me too)"

——––

@ Dispatch
BTS V confirmed relationship with Park Jiya

@ SeoulPop
BTS V's girlfriend, Park Jiya, debuting this January.

~open article~

BTS V just confirmed his relationship with model, Park Jiya. Fans are having mixed reactions, however, Bighit also confirmed that she is BTS Jimin's sister. The beauty does run in their blood, according to their similar beautiful faces.

Bighit has not given further details about their new trainee. Park Jiya, fighting!