#132 | pjm

Requested by: ArcherInTheNight
[srry if its not exacttttly what u wanted, i tried hehe]

"I'm so nervous, ugh, why am I singing the chorus part anyway???", you whined.

"Because you're a great singer and you'll be great on stage!", Taehyung said, lifting your spirits up.

You sighed and smiled at him.
"We should go back to Seoul now," he suggested.

"Arasseo, bye Daegu house," you took one last look around your house. You turned off the appliances and left the house.

You were supposed to go back to your hometown to meet your parents but apparently, they were on a business trip, so you and Taehyung were the only ones inside your family's house.

Taehyung started the car and you sat next to him.

Only a few days till your group will debut...

⌛️

"Chaechae! You did well today!", Taehyung exclaimed through the phone.

"Really? Thank you oppa, I learned a lot from you," you smiled despite knowing he wouldn't see it.

It was a very busy month for you. You had been training for two years and six months of preparation for debut. It really was worth it though. Today, you were officially a k-idol.

⌛️

After two weeks of promotion, you finally got a break. For another two weeks, you were free to go anywhere and do whatever you wanted, except anything that could ruin your own newly debuted group.

It was a fresh morning when You suddenly got a call from your brother while you were eating at the cafe of your company.

"Hello?", you mumbled.

"Dongsaengie~ are you free today? We should go out and celebrate because my little sister just debuted!", you pulled your phone away a little bit since he was getting kinda loud.

"Ne oppa, I'm free today, pick me up at the yogurt shop infront of YG, arasseo?"

"Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes, bye bye~"

"Bye bye~"

As said, you paid for your cheesecake and left the building. You were wearing sunglasses, preventing people from recognizing you. You admit, you weren't super famous yet but it could still cause you harm if some crazy fans recognize you. Much more with Taehyung, also known as BTS's V.

Nobody knew about your sibling relationship with him, not even your bandmates. He was your half brother but everything feels so connected even though you had different mothers. You were only two years younger than him, making you two even closer.

You crossed the street and waited outside the yogurt shop, too full to even have any. You pulled your hood over your head and pulled out your phone to scroll through social media while waiting.

A few minutes later, Taehyung arrived. You both pulled into a hug after months of not seeing each other.

"How are you, dongsaengie~?", he grinned at you even though you could only see his eyes while ruffling your hair.