#143 | pjm

Requested by: SHAnti10968

For VioletteShade

♡  19,476 likesLee Jaemin #ParkJimin

19,476 likes
Lee Jaemin #ParkJimin

View 1,018 comments...

My favorite model. That was what I had always called him.

I shot another photo of Jimin, the model who was sitting infront of me.

"Look at the camera, not Jaemin," Mr. Kim scolded and they all chuckled.

I awkwardly smiled and then continued taking numerous pictures of him.

After the photoshoot had ended, I sat at the back of the set, drinking the rest of my coffee.

"Hi love," I heard a familiar voice speak. I shot my head up, only to see Jimin.

"Be quiet, people will hear," I whispered.

He chuckled softly and stared at me.
"I should be the one taking pictures of you. You're so beautiful."

I looked at him with a teasing doubtful face and then smiled.

"Do you have schedules tonight?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Good, let's go on a date." He smiled and then stood up without even waiting for an answer, "I'll just get changed."

I met Jimin through photography, obviously. He was a worldwide famous model and I was usually assigned to take pictures of him. Aside from being a photographer, I also work as a choreographer.

I asked Mr. Kim for permission to leave and he allowed me to go. I bowed before exiting the set, making my way out of the building.

I placed a mask on to avoid identity
I waited outside until a couple of minutes later, I felt a hand hold mine.

I glanced to my side and found a guy wearing a mask and aviator sunglasses. "It's me."

"Where are we going?" I asked as we started to walk hand in hand.