#35 | ksj

ps: the pic up there isnt jin lol just lookalike lmao

You kicked off your shoes and placed your handbag on the couch, collapsing on it, and closing your eyes.

Suddenly, a light weight made the couch sink a little, and little hands were felt on your cheeks, with a small peck. You playfully pretended to snore, but you were just attacked with more kisses.

"Mommy mommy mommy!" A cute voice whispered to your ears, as you decided to open your eyes.

She embraced you with a tight little hug, as you looked up to the man of your life.

"Hi Jagi!", he grinned and sat next to you as Haejin sat on his lap.

"Hey Jin, you're home.." you said as he leaned into your forehead giving you a peck.

"How was your day?", he pulled you closer to him and your sweet daughter.

You sighed and answered, "tiring.. what about you?"

"It's okay, I'm happy I got some time for the whole weekend," he smiles but it slowly fades when he notices something was off with you.

"Jagi? Is everything okay?", he worriedly asks.

"Nothing, just tired," you shrugged your head and stood up, walking up to your shared bedroom.

You quickly got changed into a sweater and short running shorts. You got under the covers and turned away from the empty space beside you.

Tears started to fill your eyes. You were so sick of this, living in the same roof, but barely seeing each other. Your daughter was way too young to have no daddy beside her always. But that was not the only case. You missed cuddling with him, it was all you did when you were together, even before Haejin. To be honest, you were also too young when you got pregnant with your little angel. It was clearly an accident, although luckily Jin was your boyfriend at that time. He was an idol, back then until now. Nobody knew about this, not even the boys. All they knew was that you were his girlfriend. Fans also don't know about Haejin.

You closed your eyes, trying to stop the tears, and trying to keep quiet.

Just a few seconds later, a pair of arms snaked around you, hugging you from behind.
"Yah... babe, what's wrong?", his soothing voice softly whispers.

Tears just flowed down more and more, when the atmosphere was quiet. You gave up and turned your body around, tightly burrying your face onto his chest, while you also hugged him.

"W-why can't we stay like this..... always?", you mumble against his chest.

"I'm here now.."

"Just now... you'll be gone again for like... forever, that's what it feels like," you sob harder.

It was dull quiet for a while until Jin finally spoke up,
"I..I'm really sorry, baby... I've been insensitive..", he presses his lips onto your forehead.

"Jin... I know it's your dream but... can't you spend some time with Haejin? With me...?", you looked up at his eyes, still close to him.

"I will.. it's just.. my schedule is so hectic... believe me jagi, I also miss you, I'm doing this for the both of you..", he kisses the tears away.

"Ah.. I'm being dramatic again. Aish. Sorry, I shouldn't be over—"

"No, jagi, it's me who is lacking... I should be sorry," he smiled faintly.