#104 | kth

Requested by: ArcherInTheNight

You were watching your half brother with his bandmates. You didn't have the same mother but he is your brother on your father's side.
[omgeh me too i have a half broo lululul just sharing hue]

They were having an interview on a certain tv-show.

"Who's your favorite American Actress?", they were being asked by an American host.

They all answered one by one. You were a little offended by Jin's answer but you just laughed it off. How could he not say that you were his favorite actress?

"What about you, V?", the host motioned at V lastly.

"Uhh, Angela Schneider..?", he almost mispronounced the last name.

It was only your screen name since you were only half american. Your last name was biologically Kim, and your Korean Name; Kim CheonSa. Literally, an angel.

You giggled at such an answer. "Me?", you pointed at yourself an laughed again. You were familiar with their group despite you living in America.

"It's your time, Angela," your manager informed you as you stood up. You got to the set and started filming. It was the last day for your movie shooting.

-

"Hellooo, oppa", you said through the video call.

"Hey Cheonsa," you were used to him calling you by your korean name, and you were fine with it.

"How can I not be your favorite actress?", you glared.

"Eeeeh, I was just being honest," he chuckled.

"How dare you! I'd rather have V as my brother than you," you teased.

"Yah! How dare you too," he joked and you both laughed.

"I gotta go, we're going back to the dorm now," he said.

"Okay, stay safe," you lastly said.

"You too. Bye bye~", he sang and hung up.

Despite only half of you being real siblings, you two shared a close relationship despite the distance. Almost twin minds.

"Angela, someone wants to meet you," your manager informed before someone in a suit came in.

"Oh, hello Mr. Seo! Come in," you greeted him as he sat across you from the huge living room.

"Angela, it's nice to meet you again," he was one of the men you worked with back then. He's also partly Korean just like you.

"Likewise, Mr. Seo," you smiled.

"So, I have an offer for you. Some of my business partners from Seoul wanted to invite you there to film a Korean drama series. I already brought the contract with me, and if you sign it, they'll arrange the tickets and stuff. Are you in?", he took out a folder with a printed long bond paper inside.

"Hmm, that sounds good. I'll ask my manager if I have anything else to film. I'd love to go to Korea, Mr. Seo."

You asked your manager about it and she answered that your schedules were clear for the next years. You had signed the contract along with your manager, and you were honestly excited.