#23 | kth

A/N
i'm running out of ideas give me some ashjslald

"Hey Ari..", a cute man with a box-smile enters your apartment.

He sits beside you and hugs you.

"Princess, its okay, you'll find someone better, he doesn't deserve you, you don't deserve to be treated that way," he smiles, a sad one. You bury your face deeper into his chest as you cry.

You have been friends since gradeschool. He was the only friend you could talk to at this time, since he knew you the longest.

It has been 3 days since you caught your boyfriend, or ex, Minhyuk, cheating on you. You quickly broke up with him when you had the chance to.

You didn't really feel hurt. It was just, you didn't want to be alone. You didn't feel hurt just because of him cheating on you. Instead, you felt a slight weight lifted from your heart. He was way too possessive.

"Can you go with me to the bar?", you manage to speak with sobs.

"A..are you sure?", he says with an unsure expression.

"Yeah.. besides, I have you with me," you force a smile and went up to your room to get changed.

Before you knew it, you were already infront of the bar.

You grabbed his hand and dragged him in. You had a few drinks but you were already dizzy.

As you were walking to the comfort room, Taehyung followed without you knowing.

You held onto the handle of the toilet and vomitted. You felt a big hand tap your back as you turn and see Taehyung.

You pull his hand down and he is now sitting beside you.

You crawled towards him until your face were inches apart.

"A-ari.. what are you—" he was cut off by your lips pressed against his.

His eyes were widened in shock but seconds later, he responded.

After a good 5 seconds, you pulled away and your eyes widened, you were also shocked with you actions.

You stayed quiet until you vomitted again, luckily, not on him but into the toilet.

He stood up and pulled you up. He carried you bridal style as your eyes were almost closed. You clung your arms around his neck as you were tempted to fall into deep slumber.

And before you knew it, you were asleep.

************************************
Taehyung's POV
I placed her down at the front seat and buckled her seatbelt. She looks so beautiful and innocent when she's asleep.

I caress her cheek and then kiss her forehead.

I buckle up my seatbelt and drive her home.
************************************

You wake up when someone softly shook your shoulders.
"We're here, princess," he said and smiled.

"Oh." you went to your senses and opened the car door.

Taehyung quickly walked over to your side and hung your arm over his shoulder.

"Tae.. *hiccup* ..hyungie..*hiccup*.. thank..*hiccup*..you", you manage to say as he places you on your bed. He sits beside you.
He smiles at you and kisses you forehead. You smile back at him as he stands up. You grab his wrist, causing him to sit back down.

"Don't leave..*hiccup*.. please..", you mumble and hug his waist, your eyes closed and tears welling up without any reason.

He looked at you with sadness and smiled, "I won't."

His warmth calmed you down as you slowly drifted to sleep.

"i love you, i always did." he whispers under his breath and kisses you forehead. It hurts him so much to see her first and only love suffering. You looked so innocent to him while you slept with a tear-stained face. "If only you knew.."

a/n :
sorry if its kind of a cliffhanger,
should i do part 2? :)))