#144 | pjm

PART TWO OF #143

Two whole years had passed since the day we reunited.

He was still my model and I was still his photographer.

Nothing changed...not yet.

It happened that one night.

The night when everything changed.

The night he stopped being my boyfriend.

There I was, in our penthouse apartment, preparing dinner for my beloved.

He was out with his friends for the afternoon so I thought why not surprise him with dinner.

I made his favorite dish, stew kimchi jjigae, the one which he always thanked me for making.

He loved my cooking, although I'm not too confident in it.

But you know what the elders say, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

Speaking of stomach, I looked down at mine and placed a hand on it, my smile widening. I can't wait for him to come home.

I placed the self-cooked meal on the table and took out two plates, utensils and two wine glasses along with a bottle of the best red wine we have.

I smiled at my work and head to my room to change out of my dirty clothes.

As I took of my old clothes, I looked into the mirror.

I look so tubby now. What if Jimin stops loving me for that one day?

I shook away my negative thoughts and put on a decent, blue dress Jimin bought for me on our anniversary.

It was an off shouldered, metallic blue, lace on dress with lace hems that rested  just above my knees.

Take a deep breath, Jaemin. Everything'll be fine.

I heard the sound of password in the front door unlocking as I quickly combed my hair and let it down.

Okay, calm down, Jaemin, you'll be fine.

I brushed my dress and inhaled deeply before opening my— our bedroom door and headed towards the kitchen.

As I passed the living room door, I saw Jimin taking off his dress shoes and placing them in the cupboard.

He wore a black silky dress shirt and black dress pants with a silver blazer. His black hair was messy, inferring he had brushed it back not too long ago.

I know why he got all dressed up.

Earlier today, we had a photo shoot for Gucci and the theme was formal so he had to dress like this.

I smiled as I walked into the kitchen and continued to slice the lemon for my drink.

After a while, I felt a pair of arm slithering their way around my waist. Fluffy jet black hair fell onto my shoulder as he leans his face into the crook of my neck, taking in a deep breath.

"You smell lovely, jagi..." Jimin mumbled, sending shivers down my spine.

"Thank you, Jiminie." I responded, my voice unexpectedly high. I swear to god, I'm not usually this nervous around him.

Jimin pecked my cheeks and turned me around, eyeing me up and down.

"Baby, you look gorgeous today. You should dress like this more often rather than wearing a plain T-Shirt and ripped jeans." He acknowledged, chuckling.