#100 | jjk

I can't accept the reality,
that I can't take another step to you.

"Don't ever let me see your face, ever again," you snapped at him and slammed the door, crying as you pulled your body down, sitting with your knees bent.

You just couldn't accept the fact that he was getting married to someone else. And even though it was only an arranged marriage, you couldn't forgive him.

How could the world be so cruel when all you wanted was to love and to be loved?

You crawled over to the coffee table where your phone was, and you couldn't hold back more tears when you unlocked the screen, revealing his last text message.

sweet kookie
: i'm sorry love

You led your shaky hands typing in two last words.

be happy.

Just before you blocked his number.

-

"Bye oppa," you hugged Jin.

"Be back soon, arasseo?", he said and you nodded with a half-hearted smile.

"This might take a while," you sighed.

"Take your time, just tell me if you need me to fetch you when you come back," he ruffled your hair and grinned.

You nodded and hugged him for the second time.

"I don't wanna be late, bye again, oppa!", you turned your heel and walked away but still waving at him.

"I'll miss you!", his voice faded as you turned to a corner.

-

It's been two months since you took a long vacation in Tokyo. You've learned a lot of things, and somehow, got your mind off Jungkook.

But like they say, we never really unlove someone, we just find someone we love more than them.

You loved nobody else at the moment. You were still in the process of moving on. It was definitely not a good idea to find someone to replace him.

And to add up to that, he just can't be replaced.

You received a call from Jin, he was telling you to come back.

"Why though?", you asked with slight attitude.

"Because I'm getting married," he said with happiness in his words.

"Oh my gosh, really?", your face lit up.

"Congratulations, oppa, tell Jisoo unnie too!", you were happy for the both of them. You always knew he was gonna end up with Jisoo.

"When is it?"

"In three days. I already bought you a ticket to come back here," he replied.

"Ah jinjja? Arasseo, I'll pack my things now, bye oppa!", you hung up and started to pack up to come back to Seoul.

The flight was supposedly tonight, so you did it quickly in order to come to the airport sooner.