#154 | jjk

REQUESTED BY | ThePixelPlayer

5th of May, Year 2015

A lost time-traveler, it definitely sounds far from a normal life, right?

"Syanli, we won our first daesang!" Namjoon exclaimed as they entered the dorm. Six more boys followed inside, each one giving me a tight hug.

"I'm not surprised, you guys were great since debut," I smiled, giving them a thumbs-up. They deserve their award. I'm literally not surprised. I've known this since 2013.

Past or future, it's always plastered in my mind. The only rule is... no spoilers.

For real, it is the golden rule for a time-traveler like me. I don't know why I was chosen, but I'm used to living life like this.

"And thank you for believing in us," Jin smiled back sincerely, as all the other boys did too. I've been friends with them since debut, and until now they're still humble.

Right now, they may seem like an ordinary K-Pop group like the others, but two years later, the future tells me that they won't only be famous in Korea, but in the whole world.

I don't doubt anything my mind tells me. After all, it's been proved a million times and never goes out of plan. I wonder if they know how many more daesang they'll receive. They're already excited because of their first one.

"Syanli," I felt a hand grab mine.

"Yes, Kookie?" I asked as he pulled a seat for me, and then sat next to me.

"Nothing, just sit beside me this time. V hyung keeps on stealing you," Jungkook grins, his bunny teeth showing off as his face was still highlighted with make-up.

"Since Jin is still cooking, do you need help in removing your make-up?"

"Yes!" Seven voices answered in unison.

I laughed at their reaction and then turned to Jungkook, "sorry boys, it's Jungkook this time."

We entered his room as he surprisingly locked the door. He sat beside me on the bed and stared at me. I don't understand whatever he is doing but I found myself looking back at him, slowly getting lost in the galaxy of his eyes.

He was mesmerizing, never had I realized how ethereal he was. No wonder girls swoon around him. It was only now that I knew how lucky I was for being around him, and the rest of the boys.

One thing that I was sure of, was how his lips brushed against mine, softly until I could call it a kiss.

_____________________________________________________________

Billboard Music Awards was streaming on their flat screen TV as we ate the food Jin had prepared with Yoongi.

Yoongi suddenly spoke up, pointing a finger at the current awardee of "Social Artist."

"If we win that, I swear I will show my abs on Vlive."

"Do you even have abs?"
They all broke into laughter, cringing in doubt.

"Two years later, you will," I casually said, laughing along with them--

I heard the sound of glass breaking as water spilled on the floor.

Everyone paused, and as if time stopped, I felt my heart race rapidly.

I broke... the rule.

CODE 001

One that speaks of the future

shall be punished to be born again

in the next generation, and live as a normal person.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Syanli had lost the memory of her past life lived as a time-traveler. Not a single name had she remembered, even the world-famous band, Bangtan Sonyeondan.

As for the seven successful boys that forever wondered why their beloved friend had disappeared, they never forgot about their favorite girl, Syanli.

Walking through the hallway of her university, her eyes caught a closed van surrounded by a crowd of girls.

Out of curiosity, she walked closer, seeing how the door had opened revealing a beautiful man. He took off his sunglasses, as their sensual eyes met.

Even in her second life, she saw how his eyes were mesmerizing.

Their eyes locked for a moment. She stood frozen, while he walked through the crowd, his eyes never getting off her.

"Jungkook!" They kept on calling, but he was deaf, all his senses focused on her.

Her eyes whispered, "Have we met?"

But Jungkook's eyes whispered, "I missed you."