#131 | knj

Requested by: Seriouseffect12
[sorry for taking so longgg]

You sighed for the fourth time and hung your head low while comfortable sitting on the couch inside Namjoon's studio.

"Yah."

"Hmm," he simply replied, not taking his eyes off the computer.

"Are you just gonna let me sit here and do nothing?", you scoffed.

"You see, I'm kinda busy...", he still didn't look at you while talking.

You rolled your eyes.
"May I remind you that I came here to surprise you since it has been a hundred years since we last saw each other???", you sarcastically said.

"What do you want me to do then?", he raised his voice a little.

"Ugh, you—"

"Do you expect me to give you all my attention?", he turned around on his spinny chair.

"Oh yes! Yes I do!! I didn't even ask for you to come to my apartment or go on a date with me, instead, I cleared my work schedule just to go here because you told me, that you weren't busy!", you stood up as your voice started to raise.

"I never asked you to come.. I wish I had a k-idol girlfriend..", his second sentence was barely audible.

You gasped. "Oh, well then, go get yourself an idol girlfriend, I am leaving!", you took your sling bag and walked towards the door but he held your wrist.

"No— wait, I'm sorry, babe. I'm just so immersed when I write— I didn't mean what I said," he stuttered.

You shook off his hand and tried to open the door but then he pushed you down onto the couch, your shoulders pinned.

"I'm sorry, okay? You have all my attention now.  Do you wanna go on a date? Where do you want to go—", you cut him off by trying to free yourself from him.

"Oh shut up," you scoffed but he pushed you back down again.

He left butterfly kisses all over your face, making you scrunch your nose, holding back a smile.

"Nope!", you folded your hands across your chest and sat up.

He pulled you up to stand and hugged you tight.

"E-ey, you, let go of me— I can't.. breathe," you tried to push him away.

He loosened his hug and stared at your eyes intensely.

"I'm sorry~", he pouted and kissed your lips.

You rolled your eyes and sat back down on the couch. He sat on his spinny chair and turned to you.

"Come here, listen to this unreleased song I made, tell me if it's okay," he smiled as you made your way to him. He took a stool from the side of the room and placed it beside him for you to sit on.

He placed the headphones over your head and covering your ears.

sorry if this was short, i write short if the summary given is short so :)