#107 | jjk

i feel so cruel when I write angst imagines omg ㅠㅠ wahahaㅋㅋㅋ this isn't an angst anymore i promise ㅋㅋ

«❦»

"Oh shi-", you turned around when you heard a loud thud.

Jungkook was on the floor, probably because he tripped.

"I just fell for you~", he bunny-smiled and you rolled your eyes at him.

You heard some cheers from some of your classmates who were around, teasing both of you. But it felt like you were the only one being teased.

You turned back around and continued to walk towards your locker. You couldn't help but secretly smile. It's unbelievable though. All he ever does to you is bully you. Sometimes, asking for notes. That's all he says whenever he talked to you.

You put a few things inside your locker and then closed it, only to turn around seeing his face close to yours again. He slammed his hands on the locker, locking both your sides for escape.

A faint sight escaped your lips. "This is so cliche. Stop it," you tried to escape but he stopped you by pushing your shoulders back.

"Then.. if I do this, it wouldn't be cliche...", he slowly intertwined your hand with his, leaving your other arm hanging down your side.

It sent butterflies to your stomach, also making your knees weak. It's sweeter than hard kisses. It feels like respect.

"I won't do a cliche right now, babe," you cringed at the nickname when he quickly turned around and walked away.

"Playboy!", you yelled, causing him to stop his pace.

He turned around slowly, only to find you nowhere. You already went through the gate.

He smirked and let out an airy laugh.
"For your information, you're the only one I loved."

He had always had his eyes on you. Eversince high-school, you were all he looked for. He was never confident enough until now. Among a crowd of girls that liked him, he never laid his eyes on any of them.

-

You constantly tapped your pen on your armchair's table, waiting for class to start. You crossed your arms on your table and laid your head on it, closing your eyes while you waited.

"Good morning, babe", a familiar voice whispered.

You groaned and shot your head up, only to see him crouching infront of your chair.

"Morning, b-..", you decided to tease him, as he replied with hopeful eyes, "-bunny", you bursted into laughter after you saw him glare at you, blushing in embarrassment.

"Aish you-"

"Good morning class," your professor loudly spoke.

He went back to his seat which was behind you.

The boring Science class went on.

"Can someone give me a part of the heart?", the professor asked and a few students raised their hands.

"Woochan?", he pointed at him.

"Aorta," he said and the professor nodded with thumbs up.

"Jungkook?", you were surprised when he pointed behind you. He doesn't often raise his hand to answer.

"Heart?", he said before pointing at you. "She has my heart."

The class started to cheer as you just glared at Jungkook, eyes telling him that he was embarrassing.