#76 | jjk

Category: Action / Romance

Requested by: @ArcherInTheNight

Thanks for the unique suggestion, I appreciate your trust :) I hope you like this.

Featuring JinSoo

Another usual day in your life. You walked down the hallway, hands clutched into the handles of your backpack.

You got the usual stares, like you always do. You don't really care anymore. You've been depressed long enough to make you numb. They even called you names for being a loner. You hated being alone back then, but ever since he left, you got used to it.

Depression already ate you up. Nobody even likes you, of course.

Class was almost ending, and you were walking towards the gates, or more like skipping.

A girl nudged you causing to be taken aback.

"Insult me all you want tomorrow, I'm going home now," you continued your pace.

"Relax, I'm not one of them," she took your wrist. You looked back at her with an expressionless face.

"I'm one of you."
the look in her eyes clarified that she really was one of you.

"And why do you care?", you started walking slower as she walked beside you.

"Jihan, I know the feeling. But I'm not as depressed as you are.. I still care, most likely for people who have no one," she said while her eyes wandered around the streets.

"And then you'll leave me when you want to. It goes like that right? People come and go." You said coldly.

"I know the feeling of being left, so I'm not doing it to you..", it wasn't obvious in her face, that she was depressed.

Though her face looked trustworthy.

"I'm an orphan, same as you. But I have no one else, not even a sibling..", she shrugged her shoulders.

"Life is sometimes pretty cruel," she nodded her head.

"Not just sometimes. It is."
I turned to a corner realizing we were almost there.

"I told you my story, how about you tell me yours?", she looked at you while walking.

"Maybe soon, if I begin to trust you," a small smile formed on your lips.

You two passed by a group of drunk men next to a soju shop. You tried to ignore their catcalling and pulled her along.

You stopped infront of a small building of apartment.

"You live here?", she pointed at it and you nodded.

"You're Park Jihan, right?", you nodded once again. "I'm Lee Ara."

"Nice to meet you. Bye Ara." You turned away and was about to open the door.

You remembered something. Those drunk guys. You watched her as she walked away, afraid to get her in trouble because of those drunk men.

She went through the street and passed by the drunk men. You kept an eye at her making sure they wouldn't touch her.

But they did.

"Hey cutie", the tall one creepily called her out as she ignored it. One of them chased her and pulled her by the wrist.

She was clearly looking anywhere but them. You quickly ran towards them and yelled.