#126 | pjm

Requested by: roseshavethorns101

i'm so sorry for taking so long, i was busy with schoolwork. i hope it reached your expectations ㅠㅠ

i'm sorry for slow updates toooo

You skipped through the streets, coming from the convenience store where you had dropped by to buy packs of noodles for dinner.

You passed by the street-food stands and smelled the savour smell of tteokbokki.

It wasn't too long when you had arrived at your usual route. You always took that route since it was a shorter one. But people barely knew about that shortcut.

Mostly people who had lived there for years. Like you.

This time, it seemed like it was crowded at the moment.

There was a group of women swarming around a man with sunglasses and a mask.

He was looking helpless, so you went nearer in curiosity.

He must be a celebrity, you thought.
You tried to walk away but a part of you wanted to help.

You sighed before turning around and pushing through the women with all your strength.

They held down their cameras and stared you down.

"Excuse me, but you shouldn't be interrogating one's privacy," you bluntly said.

One of the women yelled at you, "Yah! Who are you to say that? You're the one interrogating us!"

"Did you know that I can report you to the police?", you raised an eyebrow, sounding a little rude but you tried to stay calm.

They all stared at you in disgust before one of them pulled your hair.

You glared at them. "You want to fight huh.. okay.."

You stretched your arms before one of them threatened to slap you, but you caught her arm.
Twisting it made her whine in pain.

All of them gasped, until another one tried to push you. You grabbed her by the hair and whispered, "I'm a black belter in taekwondo, you know."

She gasped once again and you pushed her away.

She whispered some things to the other women, and you assumed that he believed that you were a blackbelter.

You motioned them to come closer but not one dared to step towards you.

They all turned around and walked away, turning to a part where they couldn't be seen anymore.

You suddenly laughed hard when you realized that you had just lied.

"That was so cool."
You heard a voice from behind.

You smirked and turned around, "Park Jimin?"

He nodded and then grabbed your wrist, leading you to the back of an old abandoned store.

He took off his sunglasses and mask, revealing his bare face that looked awfully familiar. That cute guy from Bangtan Sonyeondan. Also, your childhood friend.

"Park Jimin imnida~", he beamed. His angelic smile that made every girl fall in love.

"I know." You couldn't believe you were standing infront of him after many years.