#39 | myg

inspired by: AFGITMOLFM (anybody know? nope lol)

Namjoon pulls you towards somewhere, an unfamiliar place.

You smile at the beautiful view of skyscrapers from an infamous part of the school.
"Wow, Namjoon, this is beautiful,"

Turning to the man that has been staring at you, you raise an eyebrow, as a slight blush crawls up to your cheeks.

"Jae, you're more beautiful" (aaaah this common line sorry i just had to), he smirks and pecks your forehead for a long while.

"Namjoon?... Will you stay with me forever?.. What if you leave me?", your thoughts haunt you as you slowly overthink.

"Jaeyeon, jagiya, that'll never happen," he pulls away, with slightly widened eyes, but it fades away turning into an assuring smile.

He takes something from his pocket and it was two rings. He wore one as he gave you the other one. It was a promise ring, it had the same design as each other.

"As long as that ring won't break, my love for you will never change"

***********************************

You laugh as Namjoon spins you around, dancing around, playing around. You were in the hallway yet you didn't care, each other's presence was enough.

"Yah! Stop now!" you playfully hit his arm.

"Let's practice for the play," you drag him to an empty classroom.

************************************

Slightly lifting your red gown up, you walked around the stage, saying your lines.
"My dear—"
"Why are you here? Where's Namjoon?", you whisper.
"I don't know, they put me here," Yoongi whispers back.
"My dear Prince, I-I'm just a s-s-servant and y-you're a royal," you stutter because of your distracted mind.
"Kneel down!", you whisper.
"But I love you, be my princess," he kneels down, kissing your hand.

Claps and cheers were heard as you both exited the stage.

Min Yoongi. That quiet and intelligent guy in class. But he's incredibly charming though. Most of the girls are crazy about her. You had nothing for him, you didn't even know why girls were crazy for him.

*************************************

Class was about to start when the empty seat next to you was occupied.
You looked at the figure, and it was of course, Namjoon. He was looking at you every now and then, but you kept ignoring him.

In the middle of the class, a paper from him was received. He wrote, "jagiya i'm sorry"

You wrote back, "why didn't you show up at the play", and passed the paper back to him.

He passed back the paper after a few seconds, and written there was;
"i had important family stuff.. i'm really sorry jagi"

You held back the anger and wrote, "more important?"

"i'm sorry jagiya"

"ugh"

"lets break up"

Your body became stiff as the bell rang, you crumpled the paper, and rushed to the bathroom.

*************************************

"Aunt, I really need a change of environment," you mumble to the phone while sobbing.