#124 | kth

because someone requested a clingy taetae, here it is!

but istg, this is so cliche im sorryyyy skip to #125 for 0.01% better content hehe

"Jihan-ah~", you heard him call your name in a whiny tone.

You rolled your eyes and turned around. "I just got up—"

He opened his arms and pouted, closing his eyes.

You walked towards him, standing infront of him as he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

He tightly hugged your waist as you played with his hair.

"I'm going to cook, Kim Taehyung. Now, let go of me," you sarcastically smiled.

It's already been two years since you started dating, but for him, it feels like it's only been a day, so he was always clingy as if it was the first time he held you.

He collapsed himself on the bed as you walked away, towards the kitchen.

You went through the refrigerator, and then through the shelves, only to find no choice but to cook omelette.

You've always had a hard time with his clingy attitude. But a part of you still found it cute. Of course, it's Taehyung.

That's what you fell for, his cuteness.
Everyone loved it. But he only loved you.

"Ouch!", you flinched when you felt a hot stinging feeling on the tip of your hand.

You then tried to focus on cooking the omelette, and succeeded afterwards with all your efforts.

All that just for an omelette. You weren't a chef like your brother, neither were you used to cooking even basics.

But eversince you moved in with Taehyung, you felt the need to be a good girlfriend and wanted to learn how to cook.

Omelette was the first recipe you had self-taught.

"Jihan-ah! Jihan-ah!!", he called out from the bedroom.

You slightly panicked and quickly turned off the stove, running towards the bedroom.

It looked super normal, except for the cheeky smile that was hidden under Taehyung's innocent face.

He pulled your hand and pushed you on the bed, hovering over you as he kissed you forehead.

You playfully glared at him but exploded into a giggling mess afterwards. You couldn't help but smile, and this is why your feelings never faded in a year.

You were the type of person who would easily lose feelings but for him, he always kept you in love.

He kissed your lips for a little while and then stood up, pulling you up as you ran away towards the kitchen to continue making food.

Once the table was set, you called Taehyung.

He sat across you as you started to eat after saying "jalmukesumneda"

He stretched out his arms and cupped your cheeks which was stuffed with food.

You looked at him, confused while you raised an eyebrow.

He pinched the bridge of your nose and then ate his own food.

Everyone used to say he was weird back then in college days, but for you, weird = cute.

When you were both finished eating, you washed the dishes while Taehyung took a bath.

You sat on the couch, waiting for you turn to bathe.

He went out with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"You're teasing again." You rolled your eyes.

"You know, I'll never be teased no matter how hard you try, Tae," you confidently said and looked away.

He grinned and sat next to you. He tapped on his average-looking belly, the one you loved to lay your head on.

He ruffled his wet hair and you complained because of some water splashing on you.

You stood up and grabbed another towel from your room and then came back to sit next to him.

You dried his hair with the towel, carefully ruffling it until it was quite dried up.

You kissed his forehead and smiled before taking your turn to take a bath.

——

You finished taking a bath and got dressed, relieved to find him also dressed while sitting on the couch.

You sat next to him and then he layed his head on your lap.

You looked down on him as he was smiling up at you.

He really resembled the little boy you met when you were 5 years old.

"Tae," you turned to him.

"Yes, jagiiiii—ya??", he answered.

"By any chance, have you named yourself Anpanman before? When you were young?"

He failed to hold back his laughter, "pffft, how did you know?"

You also chuckled and told him, "You are such a baby, you never grow up. By the way, thanks for saving me that one time I was lost in the carnival. That clown still haunts me."

"Omo! Are you the dumb—" he started laughing, "the girl who walked into a post?"

You blushed and whined, "Aaaaaish~"

"Aaaah! Jagiya is shy shy shy!", he hugged you and swung you side to side.

"And you're the coconut head!!!", you snapped back.