#94 | pjm

Requested by: shazlinash

You walked fast around the streets of Seoul, trying to find a coffee shop.

You bumped into someone, and the impact was a little hard.

"Omo, I'm sorry," you bowed to the stranger in a suit. He looked young though.

He looked at you as if you were a ghost.

"Is there something on my face?", you pointed at your face and he shook his head and smiled while looking down.

You nodded slowly, a little suspicious with his movement.

You bowed again, and continued to walk.

He saw the logo on your blazer, it was the company of your dad.

He looked pretty familiar to you since you've seen him somewhere. Oh! The news. He's.. the CEO of the biggest company in South Korea.

What a small world. You met him.

[ Jimin ]

"Woochan," Jimin called his secretary.

"Yes, sir?", he replied.

"Can I see the list of employees in Geochang Inc. ?", Jimin said while sitting up from his stool.

"Yes, sir. Give me a minute, I'll send it to your laptop," he went to his own desk and began to search.

"It's on your desktop, sir." Woochan told Jimin as he thanked him.

He began to scroll through the profile with display pictures. He searched for your face and found it on the last part.

"Oh, she's the daughter of their CEO," Jimin smirked. "Great."

[ Back to You ]

Your phone buzzed revealing a message from an unknown number.

+0**********

: Hey, pretty.

Who the heck is this? :

: Manners, Mihyun-ssi.

How do you know me? Who are you anyway? :

: Park Jimin, the guy you bumped into.

Oh, hey Mr. CEO. :

: Hey dear.

What's up with the flirts? Creepy. :

: Yeppeuda.

I know ;) :

: I like the confidence, Ms. Kim.

He never stopped texting you, and you never got to ask how he got your number.

"Ms. Kim, someone wants to have a meeting with you," your dad's secretary surprisingly came inside your office. You didn't have a secretary since you didn't do much inside the company building. It's more like, you just go there to cure boredom sometimes.

"Who is it?", you stood up.

"A CEO from another company," she informed.

"Why me? Why not dad?", you asked, definitely confused.

"Pardon me, I haven't asked. The meeting is in thirty minutes, it'll be held in our own meeting room," she bowed.