#128 | jjk

Requested by ArcherInTheNight

You could drown in the strange stares that people gave you, but that was your everyday life.

You clutched the strap of your backpack and shot them back with a stern gaze, making some of them gasp.

Some of them knew, some didn't.

You heard a familiar voice from a dim and empty corridor where you passed by. Turning your head sidewards, you could recognize who it was.

"Yah! Get your filthy hands off my boyfriend!", you yelled at the guy holding Jungkook by the collar while Jungkook didn't fight back.

"Oh, this harmless boy is your boyfriend?", he scoffed and sarcastically laughed.

"Yes," you stepped closer, "He is!", you grabbed him by the collar, making him widen his eyes in fear.

You gave him a deep glare and harshly let go of him as he walked away fast.

You sighed before turning to look at Jungkook who was innocently clutching his book on his one hand.

"Jagi, are you alright? You should've waited earlier so we went so school together," you cupped his face.

He broke into a small smile and nodded, kissing your forehead while caressing your hair.

"It's alright." His smile still had a hint of sadness. You could see it in his eyes.

To make him feel better, you hugged his slender waist tightly, catching him off guard.

He didn't react much at first but he replied to the hug.

"I love you, you know that, right?", you looked up at him. Who knew this cold-blooded girl was a sweet one when it came to his innocent boyfriend.

"I know. I love you more, jagi," he grinned and grabbed your hand.

"Let's go, we're gonna be late," he skipped to your classroom, dragging you since you had the same first period.

Not a lot of people believed, that a cold-blooded and so-called gangster like you, would love an innocent boy, Jeon Jungkook.

You were Min Jihye, the sophisticated but quiet girl whose glares could kill people. You had everything you wanted in your life, but having so much power, you missed out on the happiness which people called love.

You were complete opposites but the moment you saved him from bullies, you both fell for each other. It's only been two years but it felt like you've been together forever.

•••

"Are you gonna pay or not?", you raised an eyebrow and vaped with your e-cigarette.

The guy handed you a briefcase which you let your sidekick, one of your dad's guards count.

"Ma'am Jihye, it is lacking six hundred thousand won."

Before you knew it, they ran. And of course, you couldn't let it slip.

You ran after the guy and finally grabbed his shirt.

You grabbed his collar and glared at him. "Full. Payment."

"What the hell are you mad about? It's just six hundred thousand won!", he pushed you off.

You rolled your eyes, "a deal is a deal."
Your tiger-like glare that barely came out melted him, but he was still refusing.

And you knew what you had to do.
Just like your dad said, "take care of what's needed to be taken care of."