Note

1. Hi guys! So I didn't actually anticipate this kind of response, and I'm grateful for all those who read, voted and most importantly, commented. As regards comments, because of some silly internet issue, somehow I'm not able to reply to the comments. But I'm reading all of them, and I just want you to know I really value your feedback. 

2. I'm going to deviate slightly from canon and change/decide the age of the 6 central characters here. I've always felt that Shivaay and Omkara are much closer in age, than shown in canon of 34/28, because their conversations hint at equality which would not be possible if there was a 6 years age gap between them. From the beginning, Om refers to Shivaay as "Tu", Shivaay values Omkara's opinion as someone equal to him in age, and most importantly the way both of them baby Rudra as parents (since TejVi were negligent parents to Rudy and Prinku, and Pinky was busy doing OMM). Also, for Tej and Shakti/Pinky to actually regard Omkara as a rival to Shivaay for the Oberoi empire throne, he has to be closer in age to Shivaay. 

So here are their ages according to me, and I'm going to proceed with this hypothesis. 

Shivaay: November 1984 (32 years as of Feb 2017), Scorpio

Omkara: February 1987 (30 years as of Feb 2017), Aquarius

Annika: July 1989 (27 years as of Feb 2017), Cancer

Gauri: April 1994 (22 years as of Feb 2017), Aries 

Rudy: June 1994 (22 years as of Feb 2017), Gemini

Soumya: September 1994 (22 years as of  Feb 2017), Virgo

(I've also taken liberty to decide their birth months, 'cos I'm really high on sunsigns.) 

3. Also, I'm going to try and keep Omkara and Tej little tame as compared to what was shown in canon. I don't think either of them could've gone overboard like that, esp. Tej who tried to feed poor Omkie to Jango. 

4. I''ll mostly give shorter updates compared to other FFs, because that will help me update regularly/as often as I can. 

I'll update the first chapter some time tonight.

Thanks for your support guys!