Chapter 104

"I can't find the right words to thank you, but first I will apologize for not talking properly to you yesterday. I don't know what came over me yesterday..." said Shivaay, holding Gauri's hands in both of his own.

Gauri had dressed and gone downstairs to meet Annika bhaujaai. She thought to wait before all the family members met her, but Shivaay pulled her in first, emphasizing that she had the first right to meet Annika bhaujaai today. 

"Bade bhaiyaa, its fine. You were not in control of emotions yesterday, and that is what love is supposed to be about, isn't it? Takes away the volition from a person" said Gauri.

"I think staying with Omkara has addled your brains, Gauri, and you are now sprouting philosophy as well" joked Shivaay. Gauri chuckled as well. 

"I thought I was the person of concern here, par aap dono toh apne mein hi lage huye hain (you both are talking amongst yourselves only)" complained Annika, mock hurt.

"Nahi, nahi, bhaujaai, hum toh aapse milne aaye hain (No, no Bhaujaai, I've come to meet you)" Gauri smiled and moved closer to Annika bhaujaai. 

Gauri held Annika's hands and a feeling of knowing someone since ages passed between them. Now with the same blood running in their veins, their connect seemed to grow stronger. 

"Saying thank you for saving my life, will sound silly now, I'm just glad that you came into my life, and not because you helped me or the family, but just because I got to know you" said Annika, warmly. 

"Oho, what do people in the cities say 'same to same', bhaujaai" chuckled Gauri. 

Annika and Shivaay laughed. 

"Gauri you helped my family, and you saved my life, because Annika's life and mine aren't separate. I owe you everything. Whatever you want, wish, desire, Shivaay Singh Oberoi will bring that for you" said Shivaay. 

Gauri and Annika looked at each other trying hard not to laugh. Shivaay would always talk with  airs, but Annika knew that for his family he could probably do anything. 

"Achcha Billu ji, you can bring her anything? Then Gauri, ask him to straighten a dog's tail and bring that dog for you" Annika teased Shivaay. Gauri laughed at this, while Shivaay scowled. 

"And what's so funny? We also want to hear the joke" said Omkara, as he, Rudra, Prinku and Soumya entered to meet Annika. 

Gauri wanted to leave then, to leave Annika bhaujaai with her family members, but Annika still held her hand firmly. 

"Nothing Om, your brother was giving his usual SSO can do anything for his family speech, which by the way, Gauri, is very true" said Annika, looking at Shivaay adoringly. 

"Let me guess, he asked Gauri to make a wish and grant her that?" smiled Omkara

"You know me too well, Om" said Shivaay, mock-annoyed. 

"Bade bhaiyaa, I have everything I want. And if I do feel like there is something more you can give me, then I won't hesitate to demand it from you" said Gauri. Shivaay smiled. 

Omkara and Rudra apologized to Annika bhaabhi for everything that had transpired. They seemed to think it was their fault, had they not agreed to her plan weeks back all this wouldn't have happened. Annika's accident was their fault. 

But Annika insisted that she had already told them the separation so many weeks ago, was no one's fault. Everyone's care for Shivaay blinded them to the fact that Pinky aunty might be lying. And the accident, one couldn't have predicted it was going to happen. They all learnt a lesson, to not hide things from each other. 

Yuhn Hota Toh Kya Hota- Rikara FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara