Chapter 102

Gauri didn't think long, before she came rushing back to the mansion. 

She pushed her issues with Omkaraji to the recess of her brain, at the moment the worry, concern, and a certain pull she felt towards Annika bhaujaai was stronger. 

The first person she met in the mansion was Soumya. 

"Soumya, where is she?" asked Gauri, catching her breadth.

"In Bade bhaiyaa's room, being treated" choked Soumya.

Gauri patted her shoulder. Although Gauri and Soumya were the same age; she felt older to her, and let Soumya cry on her shoulder. 

"Where is Bade bhaiyaa?" asked Gauri.

"He...he couldn't handle it, he's raging like mad now, so Bade baal vaale bhaiyaa and Rudra are trying to calm him down in Rudra's room. The rest of the family is either in the temple area praying, or in their rooms. No one can enter the room anyways, when the operation is on, so I thought I'll wait outside if the doctor comes out" said Soumya.

"Then lets go and see if there is any improvement" said Gauri. 

They waited outside the room for a while, and the doctor came out shortly. 

"We did the best we could, but she has lost a lot of blood in that accident, she will need a blood transfusion immediately. Since, Shivaay got us all flown in here, it will take time for us to contact the blood bank, and make everything ready. There are quite a few family members here, maybe someone shares her blood? We are looking for someone with O positive blood group" said the doctor. 

"My blood group is B positive, but I'll go and ask everyone" and saying so Soumya rushed to tell everyone of the news.

"Doctor saab, I don't know my blood group, but if you have time and equipment, maybe you can check and see if it matches?" asked Gauri.

The doctor seemed unwilling to test her bloodtype in this informal setting without a proper lab, but he knew that if he didn't try his level best, Shivaay Singh Oberoi would probably kill him. So, he rushed Gauri along with a nurse to get ready for her blood test. The test itself would take a few minutes, it was getting the equipments, but luckily for them Shivaay Singh Oberoi had flown in a mini hospital to his mansion. The doctor just wished he had flown in a blood bank too, because they needed the blood urgently now. 

It took some time for the door to open to Soumya, Shivaay was acting akin to a tornado, destroying Rudra's gym equipment. 

"Soumya, is there any news?" asked Rudra worried as he opened the door. 

"Yes, Rudra there is. The doctor is saying that Annika bhaabhi needs blood. It will take time to get blood from the blood bank, so I came rushing to ask if anyone has blood type O positive?" said Soumya urgently.

O postive? That was Gauri's blood type, thought Omkara, as he remembered her medical report from the accident she had a few weeks back thanks to his father's negligence. Should he ask Gauri to donate blood? Would that be selfish? 

"Soumya, none of us siblings, me, O, Shivaay bhaiyaa or Prinku have this blood type. But I'll ask the elders" said Rudra. 

Shivaay stopped destroying Rudra's possessions to listen to what Soumya had said. 

"I will get the all the blood banks of Mumbai flown in here" said Shivaay, with a determined face.

"Er, guys, I think Gauri shares the same blood group. Maybe I can ask her if she...." started Omkara.