3 ~ im so sorry

(Ami pov)

(Ami pov)

Lisa and Ami had spoken a bit more. Going through Chaeyoung's files a little more thouroughly. She had been admitted many times throughout the years.

All dating back to one date.

February 11th. Back when she would have been fourteen? Wait fifteen. After her last year of middle school.

"What was the cause?" Lisa asked her.

"Hm. Looks like an accident. Car accident maybe?... Yes a car accident. She was treated for multiple fractures, broken bones and internal bleeding."

"Mom that's horrible."

"Yeah it is. She really took a beating... Oh my god and it was her birthday too."

"That's her birthday? What, that's so sad."

Both of them looked down. Chaeyoung got into a bad accident... on her birthday. That probably ruined it for her. Forever.

"If she was fifteen then, was this before her drug abuse? Because she was fifteen when I first met her too." Lisa asked breaking the silence. "And she didn't look that bad at the time."

"What did she look like?"

"Pretty." Lisa blurted. She widened her eyes and wiggled in her seat. "I mean... she looked normal. She was still pale but people just thought she had good complexion. Until she started looking worse."

"I wonder if this was the cause. Needing medication for the accident. Maybe she became addicted?" Ami stopped for a second and shook her head. "This is wrong Lisa. We should stop for now."

"Yeah you're right. We're invading her privacy." Lisa slouched.

"It's for a good reason... my breaks over. Are you going to go back to the house now?"

"I don't know. I kinda wanted to see Chaeyoung..."

"Lisa. You don't know her. I can't let you in to see her you know?"

"I know. I'll just hang around, for a little while. I'll go say hi to people. And if something happens to happen, I'll be here to help."

Ami smiled and sighed. "Okay Lisa. I'll find you if something comes up."

"Okay momma."

Ami went back to caring for her other patients. Lisa wouldn't stray too far, she would kinda follow her around saying high to people as they went.

While Ami was updating some patient info on her computer, she felt her pager go off.

Room 104

She looked through her clipboard. Who was in 104 again? The pager went off a second time. They really needed her. Then she saw it.

Room 104 - Park Chaeyoung