88 ~ to notice her

(Bam pov)

(Bam pov)

BamBam had a smile plastered on his face as he rounded the corner into the lunchroom. His friends waved him over but he put up a finger, telling them to wait, as he ran over to Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo.

Putting Manoban in a headlock.

"Ah! Bam..." Lisa whined, making him chuckled.

"Kims, have you seen this girl's girlfriend? She's stunning." BamBam grinned, letting go of Lisa.

"Wait, Chaeyoung's back?!" Jisoo questioned, looking brightly from him to Lisa.

"Manoban! Why didn't you tell us? We would have brought her something." Jennie spoke, eyes squinted.

"Because I wanted it to be a surprise." Lisa replied.

"Instead, Chae will be surprising you." He chuckled, sitting down that their table.

"What do you mean Bam?" Jisoo questioned.

"He means that..." Jennie suddenly said, looking past Lisa with a wide smile and a slight nod of her head.

BamBam turned his head in the direction of her eyes and smiled himself as Chaeyoung approached.

"Oh my god Chaeyoung. You're so hot!" Jennie exclaimed.

"Nooo." Chaeyoung whispered as she took up her usual seat next to Lisa. "T-Thanks though."

"Aside from you looking amazing as a blonde, it's nice to see you again Chae. We've missed you. We would have got you something but someone didn't tell us you'd be back." Jennie spoke. Kicking Lisa under the table by the looks of it.

"It's okay. I've missed you too."

"That shirts really pretty too." Jisoo smiled. "You look really good Chaeyoung. Healthy."

BamBam watched Chaeyoung as she received the compliment, there was a smile on her face but, he could tell that it was hiding something.

Lisa could too.

Call it Thai intuition?

"Chaeyoung? Baby what's wrong?" Lisa asked her.

Everyone looking softly at Chaeyoung as she shook her head. "Nothing."

"Chae..."

Lisa reached for Chaeyoung's hands, taking them in her own and rubbing her thumb on them. BamBam had to admit, it was pretty cute.

But while Lisa was rubbing them, Chaeyoung just stared down at their hands, before pulling hers away and hiding them in her lap under the table.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked again, a little more sternly.

"It's just..." Chaeyoung started, looking at all of them before just looking down at nothing. A bit nervous.