29 ~ whilst in office

(Ami pov)

(Ami pov)

Ami finished packing the girls lunches when Lisa came down the stairs. She seemed a bit upset, which was probably due to the incident last night.

"Hi honey." Ami said as she gave her only child a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm actually okay mom." Lisa said, knowing exactly why her mom was hugging her.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Last night was scary and it was hard for me to not break down. But it was Chaeyoung. I had to take care of her."

"What happened sweetie?" Ami watched as Lisa looked around. "She's in her room, has been for awhile."

"Mom, she said her whole body hurt. It made her practically bite through her lip from the pain."

Ami frowned hearing this. She knew how badly bodies could react, she just was hoping Chaeyoung's would go easy on her.

"That knife..." Lisa suddenly said, gesturing to the knife in the sink.

"What about it?" Ami had found it on the floor and thought the cats had knocked it over. But she could have sworn she kept that one in a drawer. Unless-

"Lisa, don't tell me."

"She cut herself." Lisa frowned. "She didn't know what else to do."

Ami's heart stopped. She reached out and gave Lisa another hug, holding it for awhile.

"It, It wasn't that bad..." Lisa said quietly. "I'm just, shaken."

"It's okay. We're all tough. Well get through it."

Ami gave her a smile as she walked over to the sink. She picked up the blade and immediately threw it away.

"I pray it doesn't happen again, but if it does, we throw away whatever she uses okay?" Ami told her.

"It helps keep her from having memories of it whenever she sees the item."

Lisa nodded and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Is Chae okay?"

Lisa bit her lip before answering. "She was scared and in pain, but she seemed okay this morning. Chaeyoung told me that she won't do it again."

Ami nodded. It was good Chaeyoung didn't want to, but she knew how hard it was for people going through what she was.

She also couldn't help but notice the old scars that Chaeyoung already had that one time at the hospital. Still, she had to remain hopeful.

Lisa and her chat a little more before hearing a familiar sound of a door opening.

Chaeyoung walked out in that black hoodie she chose for the girl. Even though it was supposed to be warm today.