43 ~ bella notte chaeyoung

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung looked at herself in the mirror hanging behind her door. She had changed into some sweats and a t shirt.

A rather tight t shirt.

Maybe Lisa would enjoy looking at her again?

Chaeyoung really couldn't see herself as someone who she thought was pretty. But for some reason, Lisa thought she was.

And even if Chaeyoung couldn't see it, she'd still let Lisa. She'd let her think she's pretty.

She grasped the handle to leave, but before she could, she let go. Her head had a certain pound to it that made her immediately grasp it.

"Not right now." She whispered. "Anytime but now."

Her head had been hurting even worse than normal all day today. Since the moment she woke up. But she was about to have dinner with Lisa.

And nothing was going to ruin that.

So Chaeyoung took a deep breath and pushed all the pain she was feeling to the side as she stepped out and towards the kitchen.

When Chaeyoung approached the table, red was definitely the color of the evening.

Each of the several plates had red napkins next to them with hearts drawn all over.

There were candles lit dimly in the window seal behind the table and a large candle in the center of the table itself.

The flame from that one being the only light in the room.

Chaeyoung felt a presence behind her, sensing the shadow out of the corner of her eye. She turned around to Lisa.

She wore a t shirt as well. A little bit baggy so she stuck the ends of it in her sweats. It's like they read each other's minds for their outfit choices this evening.

"Hi." Lisa smiled.

"Hey." Chaeyoung smiled back.

Lisa wiggled her brows as she approached her and pulled out the chair. "I like the outfit."

"I like yours too."

Chaeyoung sat down and felt as Lisa scooted her in. Her fingertips lingering on her shoulders after doing so.

"Any idea what I made?" Lisa asked her. Her hands still on her as she leaned down, resting her chin on Chaeyoung's right shoulder.

"Hm, something good?" Chaeyoung chuckled, turning her head slightly to look at her.

"You're right." Lisa smiled, turning a bit too. Her chin staying in place. "Thanks for agreeing to this."

"Thanks for teaching me how to throw a basketball." Chaeyoung smiled shyly.