58 ~ all by chae

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

"Got everything?"

Chaeyoung looked over the list once more before nodding. "Looks like it."

"Okay let's pay and head home." Lisa smiled, taking their basket up to check out.

Chaeyoung watched her while Lisa scanned their items and started placing them in bags.

To her, Lisa was perfect. Beyond perfect. Even in times when Chaeyoung is crying with no sign of stopping, Lisa is always there for her.

And she was so beautiful, and only ever called Roseanne that. Lisa needed to be protected just as much as herself.

Chaeyoung would do it. She'd protect her too.

"Select payment type."

Chaeyoung chuckled lightly seeing Lisa hitting the button but nothing happening. Walking up beside her and admiring the display.

"Select payment type."

"I'm saying card stupid."

"Select payment type."

"Card."

"Select payment type."

"Oh my god i'm pressing card you broken piece of machinery."

"Select payment ty-"

Chaeyoung held down the card button until the checkout machine asked them to insert their card. She grinned and looked at Lisa. The blonde was fuming.

Lisa handed her the keys. "You can go start the car." She sighed defeatedly.

"Okay babe." Chaeyoung smiled, pecking her lips and walking to the car.

When Lisa arrived, Chaeyoung helped her put the bags away before they made their way home.

Singing whatever was on the radio together until Chaeyoung slowly stopped.

"You okay?" Lisa asked.

"Um, could we t-turn it down?"

Lisa turned the radio down and looked to her. "It's your headache isn't it?"

Chaeyoung nodded.

"I was really hoping it was just from lack of food." Lisa pouted.

"It's okay."

"No it's not. It's been a couple days, I'll give you some medicine when we get home."

Chaeyoung sighed. Why wasn't she getting better? Why did she still require drugs between the same intervals?