78 ~ while we wait

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa spent her morning helping Chaeyoung. Making her feel better by holding her and telling her sweet nothings.

Or holding her hair back as she threw up.

Lisa felt terrible. Because this was partially her fault.

Okay... it was all her fault.

Chaeyoung probably would have forgotten all about Favors. But instead, Lisa had to remind her. Had to go see him.

Roseanne had a flashback earlier that morning. An unpleasant memory that had left her shaken ever since.

Lisa badly wanted to make everything better. And the pills Chaeyoung was on were supposed to be doing just that.

Her mom had stopped by before heading home after her shift, only to see Chaeyoung shaking in Lisa's arms as she tried to sleep again.

Seeing how she really couldn't after the memory.

"Is she okay?" Ami asked Lisa worriedly. In a whisper.

"No. She had a bad memory."

Ami walked over and checked the chart. "Her pills are probably just about out of her system by now. But she can't take them for another hour or so. Taeyeon will be here soon. Make sure she takes more then. She'll feel better."

"Okay momma."

"And Lisa? What stupid thing did you do to your hand?" Her mom questioned. Lisa looking down at her bandaged hand that was showing.

"Oh I uh..."

Her mom tapped her foot waiting. Lisa had to make up an excuse fast.

"Okay, Jennie and I got into an argument."

"Hm, nothing new. But how did you hurt your hand?"

"We both got a little upset and when I got in my car I slammed the door faster than my hand could react."

"You're telling me, you slammed your own hand, in the car door? The car you were getting into?"

"Uh yeah?" Lisa smiled.

"Well... I guess that's something I can see you doing. Even if your fibbing is even worse than how you claimed to have hurt yourself."

Lisa just looked around the room, ignoring her mom until she felt Chae jolt a bit again. She quickly secured a tighter hold around her and listened to the brunette's breathing.

"It doesn't matter. Just keep Chaeyoung well okay?" Ami spoke.

"Of course."

"And don't forget to cover your cheek with makeup before your mom sees."