141 ~ congrats young grads

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

While waiting for her parents to arrive, Chaeyoung continuously apologized for not letting her drive and ultimately leading her to admit to drinking.

But of course, none of it was Roseanne's fault.

Sure, Chaeyoung suggested celebrating the way adults do, but can she really blame her? When she was the one who agreed to it in the first place?

When Lisa knew she was the designated driver, who should have said no to be surly safe for the night.

"I just..." Chaeyoung began once more. "I shouldn't have freaked out and just let you... and-"

"Enough Rosie." She sighed and leaned away from the woman whom she was still seated on the curb with.

Running a hand through her dully colored hair at the realization that a drunk Roseanne, was an emotionally fueled Roseanne.

Lisa sighed quietly, much like how the car in front of them had been fairly quiet. And more importantly still, for some time now.

"Look at me." She spoke softly. Chaeyoung unmoving from her place beside her. Head hanging low. "Please."

Chae slowly looked up, glancing to her side and Lisa smiled. Carefully wiping the woman's tears away with a thumb, before kissing her lips delicately.

"I'm not upset with you." She whispered, pecking her lips again between. "I never could be."

"But... it's my fault you had to call your mom." Rosie sniffed.

"No it's not." She spoke honestly. "I could have called anyone, but I decided to call my mom. And like I said, you were the one keeping us all safe."

"Really?"

She smiled, her eyes glistening from the love coming off of tipsy Chaeyoung. Brushing their noses together as she leaned in. "Really really."

Chaeyoung smiled for the first time since exiting the car earlier and scooted closer to her. Her eyes slightly red in the moonlight as they shared space.

Lisa lifted a hand and closely moved the stuck hairs away from Rosie's cheek, before cupping it and finding her lips again.

Her girlfriend humming happily as they kissed slowly. Lisa keeping their kisses up as time drew on, because she didn't want a sad Chaeyoung to resurface.

Not knowing if the drinks she was tasting off the blonde's lips would affect the older further.

But soon, the sound of a vehicle approaching and pulling up to the side of Jennie's car brought them out of their mini session.

Lisa glancing to the pairs feet she could see exiting  from her place on the ground. Watching them walk around, until two bodies appeared as they stepped around the front of the jet black car.