134 ~ ways to mend

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

She never wanted to be a victim, or feel like one. But after coming clean to Rosie about how she's been feeling, it felt like Chaeyoung was looking past her own feelings again. And only caring for hers.

Which is something Lisa never wanted.

She didn't want to feel victimized when Rosie was the one having her heart broken while Lisa was dancing her stress away alone.

But after confessing earlier, Chaeyoung and herself had laid down, and they have been cuddling on top of the covers with a blanket draped over them ever since.

Tissue box at her side and girlfriend's hands in her hair. Stroking her, allowing Lisa to finally feel thought empty and soothed for the first time in awhile. Her mind finally felt at peace with herself, for the time being.

Lisa just... disliked that Chaeyoung wasn't harboring any ill feelings towards her. When she honestly should be.

They had been conversing back and forth about what's been going on between them as the morning turned into afternoon.

And with how they were now, both quietly enjoying one another's company, she decided there was no better time to ask her the question.

"So... you really forgive me? For what I did?" Lisa whispered while adjusting her arm that was around Chaeyoung's front. Her head on the Australian's chest.

Listening to her quickening heartbeat.

Rosie didn't answer right away, and Lisa actually smiled at how she didn't. It was a sign that she had her work cut out for her. With making this right.

"You know, I kind of want you to still be upset."

"You do?" Rosie questioned.

"Yeah, because I feel bad about it. And even if I have my problem, it doesn't give me a right to ignore my girlfriend."

Rosie sighed and scooted a little lower in the bed. "I've missed you too much to stay away from you, but since you asked, I'll be honest and say I'm still upset. Just not as much as before."

"That's good." She began while drawing designs on Rosie's shirt with her finger. "You'd be too sweet to me if you forgave me this easily."

Chaeyoung chuckled. "I can't help it. You're special to me."

She looked slightly up to Rosie and smiled before snuggling her head into her girlfriend's side. "Please, don't be afraid to ever tell me that you're upset, or need space, or the opposite. If you feel unloved or ignored, I'll come running."

"I know I told you the other day that I'm going to be clingy and I mean it. I will be." She held onto Chae and took in a breath. "I promise you. You're my girl and I'll never let you feel otherwise ever again."